Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Man City and their antics

Man City and their antics

If this doesn't show what a bunch of ****s Man City and those connected with the club are, nothing will:-

Convicted paedophile Barry Bennell could give evidence as a witness in Manchester City's defence against a civil claim brought by eight men sexually abused by the former coach.

Bennell is serving a 34-year jail term for abusing boys between 1979 and 1991 while at Crewe and Manchester City.

The claimants' barrister James Counsell QC said it was an "extraordinary decision" for City's lawyers to call Bennell as a witness.

City have denied being "vicariously liable" for the abuse committed by Bennell, Mr Counsell said.

Mr Justice Cavanagh, who is overseeing the preliminary High Court hearing, heard that the eight men are in their 40s and 50s and are claiming damages for "personal injury, loss and damage" caused by abuse committed by Bennell when they were aged between about eight and 16.

He said the men claimed that Bennell, who is serving a 34-year jail term for abusing 12 boys, was working for Manchester City when they were abused.

He said Bennell had worked as a Manchester City scout and coached and managed "feeder teams" for which the men had played when they were boys.

There is set to be an eight-week trial later this year.

Mr Counsell told an online hearing this morning that the defendant "is going to call Barry Bennell and indeed has a witness statement from him".

Court documents say the defendant has "apparently taken the extraordinary decision to call Mr Bennell, presumably intending to put him forward as a witness of truth, despite the fact that he has repeatedly pleaded not guilty but been convicted of numerous sexual offences, including being convicted of 52 criminal offences in 2018, many on these claimants."

The documents add that this was disclosed "at a late stage" and "shortly before witness statement exchange".

The hearing continues.

I don't read or see the details but Paul Stewart was allegedly abused. I'm.presuming it was at City whilst Bennell was there?
    That guy is seriously turning out the be the Saville of football. An absolute fiend.

Have a read of this one Noods.

Not about the paedophilic stuff, it's mainly about the child slavery.

https://themeteor.org/2018/08/21/the-men-behind-manchester-city-the-dark-side/

The gulf is a cesspit. Why anyone chooses to holiday in the region is beyond me.

Despite the depravity just look at what the petrodollar can get away with - anything. So wealthy that no government or media seems willing to challenge them.

Disgusting.

This snippet from and Echo article made me laugh

Liverpool's £217m commercial revenue per season ranks only behind Manchester City (£247m) and Manchester United (£274.5m) in the Premier League, with both of those sitting behind Barcelona (£285m) and Real Madrid (£286m).
    City's isn't fucking real, it's money their owner puts in through companies he gives the money to put in, that was what was revealed in the FFP saga, he creates false revenue streams that are actually his money and also fiddles it be taking a big chunk of players wages off the books. One of the leaked emails was about the alleged commercial revenue from Emirates that revealed he paid the money they were alleged to be putting in
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Cancelo 17 apps and 28 apps 50m
    Mendy 7 apps 10 apps 19 apps 13 apps 52m
    Laporte 9 apps 35 apps 15 apps 16 apps 57m
    Stones 27 apps 18 apps 24 apps 16 apps 21 apps 47.5m
    Ake 10 apps 20m

Takes a real genius to spend 216.5m on CBs and Full backs who play so few games a season, not one other manager in the league has the luxury of signing so many players for so much money and using them so little. No wonder they're chasing the domestic treble each year, they can put out a second string defence that cost 196.5m fully fit and rested who play less than half the games of most other players each season

Ake was 41m lol

Also when you compare say foden to Trent the difference is trent can't hide from his bad form.
    City will just rotate and take whoever out of the spotlight.

Sterling anyone?

6 Aug 2020 — Manchester City have completed the signing of defender Nathan Ake from Bournemouth for £41m on a five-year deal
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Ake was 41m lol

Also when you compare say foden to Trent the difference is trent can't hide from his bad form.

Sterling anyone?
    Not that nob head. Gomez still has a scar on his face from the incident with Sterling
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by toshin View Post
    Ake was 41m lol

Sterling anyone?
    Sterling's just a squad player at City now, Foden's better than him, a lot better than him, now team's have got a lot better at defending Sterling looking to come inside on his right foot, other than on the counter or running as fast as he can with the ball looking to dive, he's not that effective anymore, doesn't have any great passing, crossing or movement ability and his finishing was never great

Mahrez offers a lot more than Sterling now too