Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Leeds Utd v Liverpool

Not about being a top red it’s about not telling one of best ever forwards to fuck off because he’s struggling to find form.
    I’ve told several players to fuck off but because I don’t think they’re good enough. Mané is, he gives everything, every game he’s just off form. Talk about tenacity and keeping going, 10 shots away at Leeds is still some effort.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Wow, its not a matter of being a top red or not.I doubt Miller even thinks that way. Its a matter of realism.. Mane has scoreed twice in 4 games this season he carries on that ratio. No one will complain. and yes hes been poor in the last 7/8 months. Over all hes been world class for us.
    Wow all you like.

You know damn well what I was on about. Today and for a while he’s been shit. I’m not asking him to fuck off from the team and you know it.

He gets a fuck off every now and then for playing shit. Just like you ask Bobby to fuck off (I do too) it’s the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That’s what he needs but we need an alternative.

If we don’t get one - we won’t be winning much.

He apologised become half the team were trying to put one on a plate for him all game - and he needed 10 goes and 4 stick one to get one.
    Totally agree with yah. Although we still have Bobby, we need another. But tbh im more concerned with the midfield.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Fabinho my MOTM followed by Matip. Van Dijk effortless. Harvey goos game for a young lad. Thiago some good some bad. Salah top. Mane top. Jota could be better. Trent and Robbo okay defensively. Ox a travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I hope to see keita get the mf berth now rather than ox. Feel he has a bit more to offer. Ox as an impact sub to get shots off and allow for rest for the forwards in rotation.
    This.

He offered a lot more when he came on today especially in the link-up department which we were lacking even from Jota when he was still on.

Ox just looks on a different wavelength (not in a good way) from the rest of the team.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Matip and Vvd are just silk. Love watching them in tandem. Feel strangely negative as fuck despite a very good start to the season. Much of it stems from our lack of transfers in I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Oh come on. You aren’t half biased are you?

He worked hard yes - he did not have a super game.

Half the team setting him up v 10 men..?

He needs to improve fast
    I love the guy but that is my view. He wrkwd tirelessly and will score tons this season. Relax.

Quote Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
    Totally agree with yah. Although we still have Bobby, we need another. But tbh im more concerned with the midfield.
    That Elliott injury is a total sod.

Rotten luck. Leaves us well short and and looks like it affects Klopp’s plans with Thiago.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Mane shots 10
    Leeds shots 9
    If you play the lottery u win. I prefer this than a striker who had only 11 touches whole match

Defensively brilliant again, 1 goal conceded in 4.