Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Leeds Utd v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    I love the guy but that is my view. He wrkwd tirelessly and will score tons this season. Relax.
    You don’t love him more than me…That’s why it hurts so much when he is miles off it. No chance BUT he was shocking today. No confidence- he did some decent work in patches but while the team was all over Leeds he simply squandered everything. On another day Leeds get a goal back and it’s different

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    This.

He offered a lot more when he came on today especially in the link-up department which we were lacking even from Jota when he was still on.

Ox just looks on a different wavelength (not in a good way) from the rest of the team.
    Naby Keita is fit and looking like the guy we signed he must play every week imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That Elliott injury is a total sod.

Rotten luck. Leaves us well short and and looks like it affects Klopp’s plans with Thiago.
    100%...January might be a busier period.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Matip MOTM for me, close with Thiago and a special shout to Fab who has improved, he looks to have tried to expand on his range of passing and although they don't always come off, they are getting in the Hendo/Thiago territory albeit it not with the same consistency in that they'll either come off, or present us with a great opportunity to win the second ball

Moving forward I would dearly love to see Jurgen and the coaching staff work very hard on kick starting and revitalising the once most deadly in the league partnership of Robbo and Mane down our left

With poor Harvey out, I'd like to see the above happening coinciding the a midfield 3 of Thaigo Fab Hendo, which in truth was always my preferred midfield 3 anyway. I think Thiago worked well in the controller role today, he showed that the role doesn't essentially need a player with the drive and energy that Gini had, a player with better passing and more guile that Thiago has worked very well there today.

We get top quality switches and balls just over the top from both Hendo and Thiago, and Hendo and Trent have always linked really well and we have the additional crossing ability of Hendo and Fab's ball playing ability is fast improving which is great to see
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Very good performance. I love the way Leeds play but glad it’s not us.

Very sad about Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Wow all you like.

You know damn well what I was on about. Today and for a while he’s been shit. I’m not asking him to fuck off from the team and you know it.

He gets a fuck off every now and then for playing shit. Just like you ask Bobby to fuck off (I do too) it’s the same thing.
    I know it?? i aint judging you... only thing i have issue with, is we win and people still need find scapegoats.

Hes been poor but over all hes still scoring enough. Thats the amazing part aint it? every club in the premeir league would take Mane.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Depends how long Harvey is out for yet it could end his season who knows.

Burnley went after him at Anfield too 3 fouls first 10 minutes not saying Leeds went to injure him badly but it looked a scissor tackle.

Its not a day to moan about FSG as there is nothing you can do with injuries like that.

We have plenty of midfield numbers we need to use them now.

Klopp is going to kick off when interviewed can see it.

Be back laters folks,. good win today
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I know it?? i aint judging you... only thing i have issue with, is we win and people still need find scapegoats.

Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    That Elliott injury is a total sod.

Rotten luck. Leaves us well short and and looks like it affects Klopp’s plans with Thiago.
    Forces Jurgen's hand to play his best midfield really, some good and quick link play in Harvey's appearances, but no end product and poor decision making constantly in his pressing, Hendo was on for half an hour and picks out Thiago to feed Mane for his brilliantly taken goal

I thought Hendo would probably play the controller role with Thiago RCM, but Thiago's changed my opinion of that playing it differently and to brilliant effect today, ghosted into that far post area from LCM brilliantly 2 or 3 times too and Hendo at RCM suits me for the purposes of how he and Trent work together, top quality switches to try and help re-establish the Mane Robbo partnership down our left and his crossing from the right in addition to Trent's
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”