Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 18212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Leeds Utd v Liverpool

Unfortunately Klopp is going to have to be very creative with his midfield now. They will all get games

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its really amazing how short peoples memories are. a coupla of people on here were calling for Jurgens head. during our bad patch last season. its mind boggling
    Nothing as fickle as a football fan.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Unfortunately Klopp is going to have to be very creative with his midfield now. They will all get games
    Thiago and Keita LCM, Hendo and Fab No6, Hendo and any one of Keita, Milner, Oxlade or Jones at RCM, Jurgen doesn't have to be that creative
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Get well soon Elliott, he is a real fighter

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Depends how long Harvey is out for yet it could end his season who knows.

Burnley went after him at Anfield too 3 fouls first 10 minutes not saying Leeds went to injure him badly but it looked a scissor tackle.

Its not a day to moan about FSG as there is nothing you can do with injuries like that.

We have plenty of midfield numbers we need to use them now.

Klopp is going to kick off when interviewed can see it.
    No point kicking off. It doesn't look that bad, he wins the ball. These things happen in football, he wants to vent his anger at the pricks who denied him a Gini replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Depends how long Harvey is out for yet it could end his season who knows.

It depends on how bad and where the damage in the injury was.

If it was just bone breaks then he could be back a soon as 6 months time before the end of the season.

If there was any ligament or tendon damage, than that's the season done for him, and possibly a good chunk of the start of next season.

Ligament damages and tears also seem to take a lot more out of a player's explosiveness and speed when they get back to fitness, and are more costly for attacking forward players.

It's the reason why you would expect less of an impact on Virgil's game from his injury last year, then what we've seen happen to Ox's game since his own ACL injury a few season's back.

Here's hoping Elliot's is the former rather than the latter.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I know it?? i aint judging you... only thing i have issue with, is we win and people still need find scapegoats.

Hes been poor but over all hes still scoring enough. Thats the amazing part aint it? every club in the premeir league would take Mane.
    Uhm, you do the exact same...hypocrisy doesn't suit you.

Robertson, Jota and Mane. They were abysmal. Shitting on a team, or as 19x puts it, giving them a good, bumming should technically boost their confidence. Players like Mane, who are class, work on confidence. When he first signed and a few seasons after he was Mr Dependable. Thats what confidence does to you. The longer you go with poor form the worse it gets.

Weren't you also pissed off at the Chelsea game despite drawing to a seemingly good Chelsea side.

People don't understand what being ultra competitive is. Thats soft Eggy! :P

It's not scapegoats at all. It's actually identifying players off form who need a kick up their arse, the ones I've mentioned are primarily guilty for poor performances.

@19. He does when your including the waste of space that is Oxlade Chamberlain.
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    He fucking needed that today. Hopefully that will help his confidence going forward.
    He does have a tendency to go in and out of form, right back to his Southampton days.

Hopefully we continue to create chances and he gets into a run of being more efficient with his finishing, as he is lethal when he's on it.

Fuck sake good win but gutted by elliot, leaves us short already