Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Big Div

Big Div

It's a funny one, I know he should of done better with the chance he had the other day, but at least he had that chance not often have we seen a striker burst through (ok was a big mistake by mee but still) and get a 1v1

I didn't want him to come off, afterwards it looked even less likely we'd score

At least the lad got shots off and tested the goalkeeper even if it was straight at him, when firmino came on it got worse!!!!!!

I don't think he played any worse- if only he scored that chance!!!

Only blessing is jota is getting ever closer right?

Do we have any promising young kids around?? upfront?
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd January 2021 at 11:21 AM.

Should have been moved on the summer after our Champions League win, should have also played Mane in for a tap in
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Should have been moved on the summer after our Champions League win, should have also played Mane in for a tap in
    When i see shit like this it annoys me

Milik gone on loan to marsille with a 7.1m option to buy

He's got a decent goalscoring record, not saying he's the best player ever but he'd be a better option to Origi

there is players out there for a decent price, that could improve squad with the current climate
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd January 2021 at 12:17 PM.

Last match thread you slated Bobby for not playing in Robbo and taking the shot on and not scoring, why's it different when Origi does it when he could have given Mane an open goal?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Last match thread you slated Bobby for not playing in Robbo and taking the shot on and not scoring, why's it different when Origi does it when he could have given Mane an open goal?
    can't recall that to be honest, robertson is even worse at finishing than firmino lol

wasn't mane in a offside position anyway?? 1v1 v the goalie you have to try and score tbh he is a striker after all

isn't that firminos main job too in the role he plays?? doesn't do it often enough at the moment I shall try and find this post!

Nope can't find it wans't me, making up shite as usual I didn't post in that thread for a good while until I couldn't resist anymore.

Only thing I said was being annoyed at origi being took off (the only actual goalthreat or player that looked like scoring in any shape on form)

Then firmino comes on ,your 2nd loverboy to do what? Nothing.... oh yeah he had that half chance he hit like a girl!

Just came on to say
    ROFL
    goodbye
    Oh p.s so glad firmino came on for origi

LOL

at 9.39pm to be exact kick off was at 8 so roughly 80-85th min

Try again, facts are the facts
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd January 2021 at 12:31 PM.

This. And no, Mane was not offside iirc.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    My bad watched it again

As a striker 1v1 you're going to try and score 99% of strikers would the way mane is playing you don't know even if he'd do any better!!

I'm not defending him he's shite but at least he had chances did more than firmino did, same when he came on v utd

Milik 7m is a steal, and so much better than origi...

Also how fabinho got beat and allison had to come out is the reason why he's not the long term answer to CB simple header over him to barnes...
    Last edited by Kev0909; 22nd January 2021 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    He was in 1 on 1. No striker passes in that situation. He should have scored.

Ideally he does play him in but every striker would take that on. Could he have went in closer? Brought it around keeper?
    Either way he missed when he really should be scoring

I think Origi did well last night it was his best game for a long long time.

He has to play down the middle none of this wide left stuff he doesn’t have the skill for that role.

I’d start him at Old Trafford giving someone 60 mins then saying that’s enough isn’t fair he needs a run of games to see what he can do.

Long term he isn’t good enough I know that but at this moment he is worth another start in the cup.

Origi want to prove himself. He hasn’t been given the opportunity.

I agree with Kev, he shouldn’t have come off for an out of form Firmino.

Origi has strength and speed and isn’t afraid to take a defender on or go for a shot. The majority of his shots yesterday made it through their defence. The rest were shooting at the Burnley players.

I’m a Wijnaldum basher as I’ll never like him. I’ll bash anyone who’s is playing atrocious in a game we need to win and not lose, but origi bashing based on how well he played yesterday is out of order in my opinion. It’s easy to have a go at him as he’s not an “untouchable”