Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Just got in and seen the round up of the first half action, fucking comedy defending with Gomez in the back four, I'd sooner Phillips gets a start ahead of him, should have been loaned out, he is NOT and never will be a top class CB

Over to Jurgen to make sure we're a lot better second half after trying to take the complete piss fielding a side containing Gomez in defence and Origin up top, what a fucking liberty
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

3 or 4 players could have stopped the move that led to their second goal. We were well in control until they scored. We need to start the next half like we did the first, they are not even a good team, we are just making them look decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post

Not saying Gomez is solely to blame but let's be honest,....this is not a good look right now.
    Gomez is a disaster, no way on God's earth he should have got the nod to start anything other than a Carabao or FA Cup game against lower league opposition this season, Phillips is a far better defender than Gomez, never mind Konate being miles better

Feel sorry for Gomez, back from injury, but he isn’t the one to blame entirely.

Fuck the favourites and play the players on form for the love of god

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    3 or 4 players could have stopped the move that led to their second goal. We were well in control until they scored. We need to start the next half like we did the first, they are not even a good team, we are just making them look decent.
    Well, we could make any team look decent with Gomez at CB and Origi up top, Jurgen's absolutely took the piss with that line up

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Feel sorry for Gomez, back from injury, but he isn’t the one to blame entirely.

Fuck the favourites and play the players on form for the love of god
    Favourites is exactly fucking right, Jurgen has some 'thing' for Gomez that only he can see, kept Matip out in favour of Gomez and got us knocked out by Atletico in the 19-20 season

my God, what a bunch of panicking ninnies

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Well, we could make any team look decent with Gomez at CB and Origi up top, Jurgen's absolutely took the piss with that line up
    Hendo was the worst of them first half

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Have to use the whole squad. It’s what we’re left with.

Get iiiiin

Who else…..

Mooooooooooooooo