Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have a whinge after a win. Some of what was served up today was abysmal.

Robertson shouldn’t be starting a game till he regains some sort of form.

Trent, a lot of giving the ball away in our half.

No, I didn’t enjoy watching us play like that to be fair

Up the bum job done, Captain fantastic wins it with a Gerrardesque strike, Jurgen gets out of jail taking the piss with his selection in letting Gomez anywhere near our back four in a Champions League game and starting Keita instead of starting Thiago and bringing Keita on for one of our midfield 3 with the game in the bag

Only saw the second half, Matip was imperious as ever in that, I guess it made sense to rest Virgil given his knock for Holland, but Gomez? Jurgen needs to give up the ghost on that disaster, Komate, Phillips and Rhys all well ahead of him in the pecking order for me

As ever all the focus on the next game, getting the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Good performance think I'd give Fabinho motm

The Mig and Club Brugge tie PSG lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Wouldn’t be me if I didn’t have a whinge after a win. Some of what was served up today was abysmal.

Robertson shouldn’t be starting a game till he regains some sort of form.

Trent, a lot of giving the ball away in our half.

No, I didn’t enjoy watching us play like that to be fair
    Fully agree about Robertson. He's piss poor at the moment and should be dropped. Jota was poor too, he offers absolutely nothing if he doesn't score. Fab had a good second half I thought but saying that their midfield was atrocious.

@19. What exactly did Gomez do wrong second half?
    Ryhs and Philips ahead of him? Behave yourself.

6 tackles, 4 interceptions and 2 key passes for our Fab. Busy boy.

Not sure what Gomez did wrong I knew you would target him straight away he had a very good game.

I would have played Thiago but Keita/Origi/Gomez all did well and its the reason Klopp is paid big money he got it spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Up the bum job done, Captain fantastic wins it with a Gerrardesque strike, Jurgen gets out of jail taking the piss with his selection in letting Gomez anywhere near our back four in a Champions League game and starting Keita instead of starting Thiago and bringing Keita on for one of our midfield 3 with the game in the bag

Only saw the second half, Matip was imperious as ever in that, I guess it made sense to rest Virgil given his knock for Holland, but Gomez? Jurgen needs to give up the ghost on that disaster, Komate, Phillips and Rhys all well ahead of him in the pecking order for me

As ever all the focus on the next game, getting the win and another vital 3 points
    Thought Gomez was decent to be honest. Though dosent inspire the same confidence as matip or vvd. Matip was poor for one of the goals too with a fanny effort at a tackle. They all played well bar that 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    @19. What exactly did Gomez do wrong second half?
    Think he regained some composure second half. He does player better with VVd, everyone does to be fair