Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Henderson offered nothing. The goal redeemed a poor performance from him. Keita was good. Fabinho world class. Back four was terrible. Salah good game. Jota good first 20 and then dissapeared. He is still better than Firmino because Firmimo doesnt score. Dont need another passer we need goals. Only way Bobby comes in is if he scores. Dont care if he doesnt link play the whole game but is in an area and delivers ewhen needed.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Neither can I. I have to go to desktop site.
    Anyone tell us how to edit on the app?
    I've only been using it about ten years.
    Click on the little pencil ✏️

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Neither can I. I have to go to desktop site.
    Anyone tell us how to edit on the app?
    I've only been using it about ten years.
    There’s a little pencil icon at the bottom right of your comment. I’m on iOS. Not sure if it’s the same for Android

Gomez will cut him slack cause first game back but boy is a bit headless. He looked like a good 4th centre back not s starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Be on the pitch and not be a good defender and not have anything like the required passing ability from deep that Virgil, Matip and Konate all have, I mean fucks sake, even fab has made a considerable effort to up his passing ability to ensure another Atletico "Let Fab have it, what's he going to do" game happens
    Nasty you. I hope that Ram of your dad's bites you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Be on the pitch and not be a good defender and not have anything like the required passing ability from deep that Virgil, Matip and Konate all have, I mean fucks sake, even fab has made a considerable effort to up his passing ability to ensure another Atletico "Let Fab have it, what's he going to do" game happens
    Until Konate plays for us we cant say he is quality as we dont know that yet.

He wouldnt be here for as long as he has if he was useless and if we sold him we would not get a 4th choice better than him.

Fabinho is and always has been quality we all saw that last season when he left CM and then last 10 games he returned we didnt lose monster of a player.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Gomez will cut him slack cause first game back but boy is a bit headless. He looked like a good 4th centre back not s starter.
    He probably is 4th choice tbf by end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    6 tackles, 4 interceptions and 2 key passes for our Fab. Busy boy.
    He's much better just sitting as he has been, it's when he tries to go high pressing a lot further forward and leaves his man when the issues start, well happy if we continue with Fab just sitting
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    There’s a little pencil icon at the bottom right of your comment. I’m on iOS. Not sure if it’s the same for Android
    On my phone the mobile version just deletes messages when you try to edit. Have to go desktop to edit without deleting the post

The little pencil only allows me to delete it.