Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 141718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's much better just sitting as he has been, it's when he tries to go high pressing a lot further forward and leaves his man when the issues start, well happy if we continue with Fab just sitting
    We should play with a double pivot. Would suit our squad and best 11.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    The little pencil only allows me to delete it.
    Go to the dark side

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    We should play with a double pivot. Would suit our squad and best 11.
    Dunno. United have better 10s than us and play like utter shit in a 4231. We have better cm,s so maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Go to the dark side
    IPhone? Never. Ever.

Go to the dark side
    Careful now

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    On my phone the mobile version just deletes messages when you try to edit. Have to go desktop to edit without deleting the post
    Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    The little pencil only allows me to delete it.
    There’s a mobile version?

Forums.lfconline.co.uk is what I use on the phone. Going through the main site doesn’t even let me get on the forums…

He probably is 4th choice tbf by end of this season.
    Sad but dont tjink he is progressing. We sjudnt be talking abt playing alongside Van Dijk makes u better. Players should nrong their own game and own it. I didnt see ownership. Matip also was boss alongside VVD but tonight wasnt too gr8. Off course it is partnership and players need time together. But tonite it looked terrible.

Biggest problem tonight was the perennial lack of clinical finishing - until they scored, it's the most one-sided European game I've seen (against alleged quality team) in a while. Sloppy finishing did us last season and it looks to be a problem this year. Haaland looks like a good buy right now, right? And FSG's plan is looking a bit janky with both Eliot and Origi both injured so early in the season. Big mention to Origi who had his best game since Barca. In terms of Klopp's selection - should've integrated Gomez in the league not first game of the CL - mad move and it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Until Konate plays for us we cant say he is quality as we dont know that yet.

He wouldnt be here for as long as he has if he was useless and if we sold him we would not get a 4th choice better than him.

Fabinho is and always has been quality we all saw that last season when he left CM and then last 10 games he returned we didnt lose monster of a player.
    Konate is quality

Last season, deeper line, playing as an out and out sitting DM, that's what Fab's good at, when he is required to be part of a team press or tries to do his high destroyer thing, well, that's when we had issues, he leaves his man, and to be fair, he got caught out losing a man for Milan's first and got caught out the same way v Leeds when they should have got an early lead

Far FAR better just sitting, but still doesn't see it and read it as well as he needs to even then, but it is a VAST improvement on when we played the ultra high line and we got done so many times through him leaving the player that was his man in the press
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Dunno. United have better 10s than us and play like utter shit in a 4231. We have better cm,s so maybe.
    Bobby is a great 10 imo, has the work rate and ability for the role. They'd bite your hand off for a couple of our midfielders.

Allows Bobby and Jota to play centrally. Would be good in getting the best out of, and minutes from our squad too.