Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Sad but dont tjink he is progressing. We sjudnt be talking abt playing alongside Van Dijk makes u better. Players should nrong their own game and own it. I didnt see ownership. Matip also was boss alongside VVD but tonight wasnt too gr8. Off course it is partnership and players need time together. But tonite it looked terrible.
    Mate its his first game for 10 months against decent forwards after a serious injury.

He IS good enough for us you arent going to have 5 Van Djiks in the squad.

Not sure what game some people are watching the game isnt meant to be perfect and players arent robots !

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    IPhone? Never. Ever.
    Said that myself loads of times. Went back last year after 5 or 6 years. Just seems a little simpler than Android. Depends how much you like customisation really I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Konate is quality

Last season, deeper line, playing as an out and out sitting DM, that's what Fab's good at, when he is required to be part of a team press or tries to do his high destroyer thing, well, that's when we had issues, he leaves his man, and to be fair, he got caught out losing a man for Milan's first and got caught out the same way v Leeds when they should have got an early lead

Far FAR better just sitting, but still doesn't see it and read it as well as he needs to even then, but it is a VAST improvement on when we played the ultra high line and we got done so many times through him leaving the player that was his man in the press
    I like what ive seen of Konate myself but I want to see him in our side a number of games before I say either way.

Quote Originally Posted by SydneyLFC View Post
    Biggest problem tonight was the perennial lack of clinical finishing - until they scored, it's the most one-sided European game I've seen (against alleged quality team) in a while. Sloppy finishing did us last season and it looks to be a problem this year. Haaland looks like a good buy right now, right? And FSG's plan is looking a bit janky with both Eliot and Origi both injured so early in the season. Big mention to Origi who had his best game since Barca. In terms of Klopp's selection - should've integrated Gomez in the league not first game of the CL - mad move and it didn't work.
    Think Klopp prioritises the pl as the more vital games to be winning.
    We've dominated a few good sides, I wouldn't dismiss Milan just yet as they had a horrid time at Anfield. Good crowd and they were on the ropes.
    Hopefully Origi is just a knock and nothing serious.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Mate its his first game for 10 months against decent forwards after a serious injury.

He IS good enough for us you arent going to have 5 Van Djiks in the squad.

Not sure what game some people are watching the game isnt meant to be perfect and players arent robots !
    Some will only see a fault in a player if they don't like them, and only see the good in the ones they rate. No middle ground on here at times

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    There’s a mobile version?

Forums.lfconline.co.uk is what I use on the phone. Going through the main site doesn’t even let me get on the forums…
    That's the url I use too, have to click the desktop view in the browser to switch from the version I get automatically when on the phone.
    The version I get initially looks like a mobile version as it scales and looks better.

Need to get Mane back at LFWD in tandem with Robbo, I'll keep saying it, it needs to happen, Robbo has no-one to link with to play at his best, Mane sucks played more inside trying to operate more like a CFWD, he is not a CFWD in a million years and never will be
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    That's the url I use too, have to click the desktop view in the browser to switch from the version I get automatically when on the phone.
    The version I get initially looks like a mobile version as it scales and looks better.
    Same here. Using the desktop version on a phone is a pain. Mobile version can sometimes be a pain to edit because of my crap texting skills.

Porto drew away to Atletico. They scored at the end of the game but it was ruled out by var I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Porto drew away to Atletico. They scored at the end of the game but it was ruled out by var I believe.
    A mystery hand ball supposedly. On replay I can’t see a definite touch.