Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

Tomori looks a very decent CB at Milan surprised he dont get a look in for England when the likes of Mings and Keane do.

Keeper is good for Milan watched him abit at Lille and he is good at saving pens as we saw.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    A mystery hand ball supposedly. On replay I can’t see a definite touch.
    Think the final is in the wanda metropolitano

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Tomori looks a very decent CB at Milan surprised he dont get a look in for England when the likes of Mings and Keane do.

Keeper is good for Milan watched him abit at Lille and he is good at saving pens as we saw.
    Both did well alright.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Some will only see a fault in a player if they don't like them, and only see the good in the ones they rate. No middle ground on here at times
    Not always the case Sky, apart from Wijnladnum :P I've liked all of them. Rooted for some more than others (Keita, Origi, Minamino) those who haven't got a fair crack at the whip. If we got the Dutch version of Wijnaldum, id be all over him staying. We barely got the Newcastle version as Klopp was playing him a specific way. I really wanted to like him, but wasn't for me really. Want more from a midfielder.

A gripe ive had with Klopp for a while is his favoured players, and benching a player on form (min amino, Kostas, Shaq,Origi) (the argument for rotation is non existent) as he plays his preferred players, despite their form being really off a lot more regularly.

City must be concerned, conceding 3 at home to a team not even considered as one of the favourites.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Trent is brilliant, but final moment game management is non existent. He’s a bit of a moron
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Not always the case Sky, apart from Wijnladnum :P I've liked all of them. Rooted for some more than others (Keita, Origi, Minamino) those who haven't got a fair crack at the whip. If we got the Dutch version of Wijnaldum, id be all over him staying. We barely got the Newcastle version as Klopp was playing him a specific way. I really wanted to like him, but wasn't for me really. Want more from a midfielder.

A gripe ive had with Klopp for a while is his favoured players, and benching a player on form (min amino, Kostas, Shaq,Origi) (the argument for rotation is non existent) as he plays his preferred players, despite their form being really off a lot more regularly.
    I know it's not always thats why I said at times, and not everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by huyrob View Post
    ???
    He's brilliant going forward!

Final periods of the game, he can make sloppy decisions, giving the ball away in dangerous positions. Guess you don't get to see that with your season ticket where us arm chair fans get a decent birds eye view

That handball decision. What a joke

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Hands down the worst AC team in my lifetime. Absolutely shite, we should have won at a canter but a good start.
    Agree ,a very poor side. I was quite surprised how poor.