Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 261

Thread: Your team v AC Milan

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Teesside
    Posts
    10,515
    Not taking chances again. How long has this been going on for? Too long.

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,631
    Trent had a 110% attitude exuberantly charging up the pitch before giving giving ball away moments before their first goal.
    Disappointed we hadn't regrouped after the first and their second came so soon.

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    6,770
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Better the first half than the second.

    Better the group stage than the second leg of a knock-out tie.

    45 minutes to sort it out and reign in any ideas we have about complacency in this group, as our record against Porto could lure us into a false sense of security.

    Regroup boys. No better group of lads to do it and a 1-goal deficit is nothing in our history books.
    Clearly youíre forgetting about our very recent history which was last season and the fact we havenít done anything to address the issue of our attackers not scoring.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,825
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Better the first half than the second.

    Better the group stage than the second leg of a knock-out tie.

    45 minutes to sort it out and reign in any ideas we have about complacency in this group, as our record against Porto could lure us into a false sense of security.

    Regroup boys. No better group of lads to do it and a 1-goal deficit is nothing in our history books.


    Perhaps Sid but we need Keita to be on it. We need Robbo to find that form he has lost - no Virgil at the back and STILL no genuine striker.

    I hope we come good and think we will under the lights but bugger
    me we make hard work of a shocking Milan side who should be on the floor.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    14,322
    Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Trent had a 110% attitude exuberantly charging up the pitch before giving giving ball away moments before their first goal.
    Disappointed we hadn't regrouped after the first and their second came so soon.
    He stopped running back at least 3 times in that last 5 or 10 minutes. We got arrogant. Only fab and 2 cbs working to stop the counter attacks

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    offaly
    Posts
    14,322
    Although fab was completely asleep on that first goal.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,757
    It's quite obvious now that we can't win anything without Virgil in that starting line-up.
    We have the whole of last season and this game as proof and ample evidence.

    It's just as obvious who should be getting that 500k a week paycheck.
    Sorry Mo.

    Not saying Gomez is solely to blame but let's be honest,....this is not a good look right now.
    To be precise it's only a portion of me downloaded via satellite.
    This Gynoid's E-brain lacks.........capacity.

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,825
    You may be right CD

    Thank the good lord for that Coutinho money

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    6,770
    Salah, despite scoring the majority of his penalties, he goes for power and not placement. Usually down the middle. Was bound to get caught out.

    Too many players thinking theyíve won the game before itís over

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    21,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    It's quite obvious now that we can't win anything without Virgil in that starting line-up.
    We have the whole of last season and this game as proof and ample evidence.

    It's just as obvious who should be getting that 500k a week paycheck.
    Sorry Mo.

    Not saying Gomez is solely to blame but let's be honest,....this is not a good look right now.
    2.66 ppg when Virgil has played iirc

Similar Threads

  1. AC Milan (possible sidenote Serie A discussion)
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 15th September 2021, 11:04 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd March 2021, 02:35 PM
  3. Liverpool news and transfers LIVE - Milan Skriniar latest
    By Liverpool Echo in forum LFC News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29th December 2020, 06:43 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd December 2020, 11:00 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd December 2020, 08:10 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •