Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Norwich v Liverpool

Everton get a re do when keeper was just off the line. Then scores

Lucky Bitters. Godfrey had his penalty saved but the QPR keeper judged to be slightly off his line so gets to retake and scores.

As do QPR

Then Davis misses and QPR score.

Bye bye bitter shite.

Poor Rafa, but lol Everton bye 8-7

Wheels coming off already

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Hope so 19 and yes he wasn’t in a conventional setup but I worry about him on the ball. Looks clumsy
    He's not clumsy, he's just leggy, he also looks slow, but when he has to move, that long long stride gets him places quickly, liked his Liverpool defending of a couple of situations, no desperation to put a foot in, stood up, made the player go where he wanted him to, the player did get a shot off, but he'd restricted him to a very small part of the goal to aim at

That's how we play, we stand up and make the player go where we want them to, give them very little of the goal to aim at and our keeper saves of they fuck it up trying to hit it too hard, I remember Virgil doing exactly that to Kane twice in the Champions League final, like go one then, try and beat Big Bear when he's in the only place in the goal you have to aim at
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Not poor Rafa at all, like Severus Snape, he is playing his part very well, promising start, then take the bitter 'small club' shite down
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    He wasn't interested in the league Cup when he was with us, looks like it's the same there.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Frustrating thing is he looks to have the ability to do just that. Just refuses to. He’ll have to learn to do it if he wants a career here. Needs to separate himself from the herd of keep ballers.
    That's exactly it. We have players who can keep it, he needs to be different to stand out, he needs to do more and he probably can if he's braver.
    Like jimmyliver said looked like he was going to be something different but he hasn't moved up a level.
    I fear its gone for him too unless he gears up,he should have been on loan last season. There won't be a place for him if he's just neat and tidy,needs to be a difference maker in terms of creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He's not clumsy, he's just leggy, he also looks slow, but when he has to move, that long long stride gets him places quickly, liked his Liverpool defending of a couple of situations, no desperation to put a foot in, stood up, made the player go where he wanted him to, the player did get a shot off, but he'd restricted him to a very small part of the goal to aim at

That's how we play, we stand up and make the player go where we want them to, give them very little of the goal to aim at and our keeper saves of they fuck it up trying to hit it too hard, I remember Virgil doing exactly that to Kane twice in the Champions League final, like go one then, try and beat Big Bear when he's in the only place in the goal you have to aim at
    Right now Konate gets destroyed by Kane dude. He has a long way to go and boy does Klopp know it. We did well won 3 nil Norwich could easily have scored 3 tonight.

The back line was awful and Norwich were shocking.

To be fair Steveo, Kane isnt destroying anyone at the moment but I get what you mean.
    Agree with the comment Skyebo mentioned about him having a bit of a Sakho type look. Early days though.