Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Norwich v Liverpool

Klopp says “Keita kicked the grass”.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Probably found it easier to kick that than the ball. Back to his usual form tonight, anonymous.

With Henderson scoring a week ago, then Keita at the weekend, I thought I was in a deep sleep, maybe I still am.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    once a mong, always a mong

x
    Really , ….I am not sure what you mean. If I take your childish description as being a person with learning difficulties or mongolism, then shame on you.
    Do you know anybody ,or have anybody living under the Boulder under which you clearly exist, that has these life challenges ?
    You are an absolute Cretin. You try to persuade those on here that. “ fella “ is ok . Then hide back in your pond and describe somebody as a mong. You are less than pond life. I have two close friends who are Man Utd supporters, both of whom have young children with characteristics and genes that …YOU would describe in your appalling way as mong.
    For Fks sake grow up. I don’t know how young you are but think, if you haven’t yet spawned….what if ?
    Post script. My man Utd parents and their mongoloid children are doing fine thanks.

Bit of a rant, but Kev . It would be really nice if you apologised for using the word mong… call me a “whatever ,c**t w***ker” I’ve got broad shoulders . If you can’t apologise for this then I can see quite clearly why you cannot accept Greek Fella is not nice.
    I feel I ’ll get abuse from you as it seems that you cannot engage in discussion but your goto if anybody disagrees is to be rude.
    Anyway…..more importantly let’s hear your apology.
    Last edited by huyrob; 21st September 2021 at 11:13 PM.

Looking forward to seeing Gordon play. He impressed me in pre-season.
    I really hope Gordon, Elliott and Musialowski can all fulfil their potential as our future looks promising. They won't all go on to set club records etc but we don't need them to. Just keen to see them develop and contribute over the coming years.

Oops

Actually quite easily done to be fair if you're striking the ball a certain way between the base of the toes and the laces, where the tip of your boot just about catches the ground and thus you get a slight stretch at the base of the leg near the Tibiotalar joint. If you did this really hard (attempting to leather a ball, keeping it low) you could potentially injure yourself but most likely he'll have had the foot equivalent of a staved (sp?) finger and with it being Naby / the League Cup, you haul him off as a precaution.

In a World where injury-prone players are described as having legs like Digestive biscuits, Keita is unlucky enough to have been triple-dipped in a cup of tea by the Guinean FA on numerous occasions, so it's no surprise to repeatedly get a soggy lump at the bottom of the cup for 6 weeks periodically. Keep him in the foil and keep him dry!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I really hope Gordon, Elliott and Musialowski can all fulfil their potential as our future looks promising. They won't all go on to set club records etc but we don't need them to. Just keen to see them develop and contribute over the coming years.
    Who's the last one Sid? I know the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Probably found it easier to kick that than the ball. Back to his usual form tonight, anonymous.
    Yes very very disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Who's the last one Sid? I know the other two.
    Polish fella, 17-years old I think, naturally a no. 10 or left-winger, though Barry...Lutas?Lewtas?.....has used him as a no. 9 a couple of times as well.

Had a knee injury in pre-season. Can't remember how serious honestly (don't think it was ACL or anything) but will have disrupted his ceiling a bit.

I don't like to make direct comparisons to players as folks always assume you're saying how good or how far a player will go (or that they're already there!) but in terms of style (and that's all I mean) he's not a million miles off an Arjen Robben type I suppose.

Am on my phone and find it weird versus the PC but I'll try to remember to send you a vid or two tomorrow via PM or just stick them in the thread. Needless to say, obvious caveats with YouTube of anyone-can-look-amazing-with-editing and generally rubbish music, but he's definitely got something to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Polish fella, 17-years old I think, naturally a no. 10 or left-winger, though Barry...Lutas?Lewtas?.....has used him as a no. 9 a couple of times as well.

Had a knee injury in pre-season. Can't remember how serious honestly (don't think it was ACL or anything) but will have disrupted his ceiling a bit.

I don't like to make direct comparisons to players as folks always assume you're saying how good or how far a player will go (or that they're already there!) but in terms of style (and that's all I mean) he's not a million miles off an Arjen Robben type I suppose.

Am on my phone and find it weird versus the PC but I'll try to remember to send you a vid or two tomorrow via PM or just stick them in the thread. Needless to say, obvious caveats with YouTube of anyone-can-look-amazing-with-editing and generally rubbish music, but he's definitely got something to him.
    Thanks Sid.