Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Norwich v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Legs, can’t agree the defence has not been solid at all, admittedly the midfield is even worse but no one is defending well. Tsimikas has had the best half and Gomez in flashes. While Bradley has been decent going forward, he and Konate look very suspect defensively down our right.
    I didnt say solid I said they havent been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Gomez must have done some bad things to you mate !!

Its a mish mash team do you expect us to be a well oiled unit ?!
    He does this to detract from when his favourite (scouted) players fuck up.

last 20 minutes been very poor.. Bradley was to eager to the ball there and gave away a stupid penalty.Thankfully the goalie saved it.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    They all need minutes, but there's no excuse for not holding the line, it's basic, if anything it's a test of nerve and bottle as much as judgement, one player out there showing he definitely doesn't have one of those things, possibly both
    A man who has won a title and CL medal ???

Yeah he must be a bottler and to come back from 2-3 serious injuries too.

Interesting half, always interesting watching 2 sides well short of match fitness and understanding, midfield has been non existent, no press, not cover for the defence, don't want Captain Fantastic coming on, he needs his rest, over to Jurgen to sort the mess out in midfield and make sure we're better second half, should make Keita sit, played the role in some games at Leipzig, Jones LCM controller, Ox attacking RCM
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

City come back from 1-0 down to lead 3-1 at half time. Their goal scorers tell more of a tale, De Bruyne, Mahrez and Foden. Sterling and Torres also started.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    He does this to detract from when his favourite (scouted) players fuck up.
    We play a LINE - If 3 players are holding that line, and one player runs back beyond them following a runner, playing any player the 3 holding the line have left as offside onside, surely you understand that represents a problem? You understand how holding a line works?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

We play a LINE - If 3 players are holding that line, and one player runs back beyond them following a runner, playing any player the 3 holding the line have left as offside onside, surely you understand that represents a problem? You understand how holding a line works?
    Unless the runner runs from deep.

I do and I played Centre Back for 15 years. Sometimes you’ve got to make the decision to go with the runner, if all your defensive partners push up too quick it leaves you open to a simple ball over the top or a one on one foot race.

Well done Gomez getting to the saved pen first.