Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your team v Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Keita kicks the floor and is out for 2 months (l know slight exaggeration) but a bruise to most people is a week at most. he will be out until December
    I think we all need to accept that Keita isn't going to work out for us....
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Thing is, what we really need now is a £50m plus midfielder to start every week and upgrade what we have.
    He was supposed to be that.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Thing is, what we really need now is a £50m plus midfielder to start every week and upgrade what we have.
    He was supposed to be that.
    True. He picked up that injury when we loaned him back. He's never recovered. It's been 3 seasons?
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Was hoping we could part ex him back to Germany, for say… oh I dunno how about that Norwegian fella scoring all the goals?

Part exchange appears to the only solution.. since hes missing several parts already..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Team to play Brentford: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Henderson, Jones, Salah, Jota, Mane.

Subs: Kelleher, Konate, Gomez, Tsimikas, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Minamino, Firmino, Origi.

Firmino on the bench

Alisson

Trent Matip Van Dijk Robertson

Henderson Fabinho Jones

Salah Jota Mane

Let's administer a good bumming, get the win and another vital 3 points here tonight

Expecting to see Jones put in a mature display, show some balls and back himself in the right areas to create and be a difference maker in the controller role today, well overdue showing all the elements of his game that made him very highly rated as a youth player and needs to start to step up to being a senior player using those abilities or there really is no point in having him here
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”