Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Anfield Road Expansion

Totally agree, the Kenny and the Kop need redevelopment but it may not be done by the current owners

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yes 100%.

But you would have to work out what

“a sitter” is first dude.

Ahaaahaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaa
    That's something you need to work out, stranded keeper if you just keep it on the deck and fire it into the corner that's gaping open nearest to you is a sitter in my opinion, that's all Jota had to do, put it in that bottom left corner, the only way the keeper can make a save there, as that situation was, was if the players tried to be cute and lift in over him unnecessarily
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Except you have made no account for how quickly Jota readjusts his body to get a very decent shot off. Watch at real speed amd stop watching slow mo. You don’t seem to have a good grasp of what it takes to score goals dude. Not just this example there have been multiple.

You clearly have an agenda against Jota - you highlight everything he does wrong and never credit what he does well. .

Mané could dig a hole and have a dump in it and you would still say sweet FA.

Save of the season biff

Nineteenx has a lot of agendas. Hes pro Timo Werner.. Lets look at it fact by fact.. Werner cost 50 million and was on the last year of his contract..Jota cost 40 million (rising to 45 million). I know which player i'd prefer right now. The club made the right call again.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The quest continues..

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Nineteenx has a lot of agendas. Hes pro Timo Werner.
    Werner's movement and energy are really, really, really good - he can drag defenders away and make space for other players, plus can assist.

His taking of chances in the Premier League is certainly a big problem for him, but the other components of his game are pretty great - Mane and Salah would benefit from the spaces he would open up in our set-up, but we would also find ourselves screaming at him regularly for fluffing simple chances, akin to those that Sterling is inclined to fail to convert for Man City.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Werner's movement and energy are really, really, really good - he can drag defenders away and make space for other players, plus can assist.

His taking of chances in the Premier League is certainly a big problem for him, but the other components of his game are pretty great - Mane and Salah would benefit from the spaces he would open up in our set-up, but we would also find ourselves screaming at him regularly for fluffing simple chances, akin to those that Sterling is inclined to fail to convert for Man City.
    He actually reminds me of Milan Baros. Headless chicken. everyone knows what hes gonna do and thats run inside..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    That's something you need to work out, stranded keeper if you just keep it on the deck and fire it into the corner that's gaping open nearest to you is a sitter in my opinion, that's all Jota had to do, put it in that bottom left corner, the only way the keeper can make a save there, as that situation was, was if the players tried to be cute and lift in over him unnecessarily
    I think this is wrong too. He did very well to get a solid, hard shot right on target given the pace of the action. It was a one in a thousand that it was saved. If he’d tried to be more precise there was a good chance of fucking it up - which would have been something worth criticising him for

It went all official today with Jurgen turning up to put the first spade in the ground in white trainers 🤣🤣

I know money’s tight, but FSG getting Jürgen to dig the foundations is taking the piss.

I bet you can squeal like a pig!