Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anfield Road Expansion

Thanks to whichever mod changed the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Thanks to whichever mod changed the thread title.
    Vin is the only Mod

Hail Lord vin.

In which case, thank you my Lord.

Will be another massive box ticked in the "club is ticking along nicely" department!

Be interesting to see where a couple of our younger lads are by then. The footballing landscape changes so quickly.

Developing those kids is a must given the club will most likely be using a lot of its income to finance that stand build. Be lovely to bring through an attacking wide and an attacking central player to suit the system

Still think we would easily fill 70,000 mind, whether the local infrastructure could take it or planners would allow it, is another matter.

Anfield is magic. So glad we are staying there

Choice between expanding or investing in the squad …I’d go for the expansion despite my displeasure at the lack of signings. Maybe that’s where the focus was and made more financial sense. We’re always going to fill Anfield, it’s not like we’ve ever been referred to as Emptifield

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Choice between expanding or investing in the squad …I’d go for the expansion despite my displeasure at the lack of signings. Maybe that’s where the focus was and made more financial sense. We’re always going to fill Anfield, it’s not like we’ve ever been referred to as Emptifield
    Does it make much difference with money coming in though? it's not exactly a huge increase, may pay for itself in 10 years..

Not against it obviously, but it's no excuse not to be able to spend on a player, or give Salah a new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    I could live with that. The stadium is far too small for a club of this size and getting tickets is just crazy ridiculous..

It has taken eons to get to just beyond Newcastle FFS. We need to be targeting United’s dump..