Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brentford v Liverpool

Mo Salah is our hero but that chance at 32. He is forgiven but what a moment in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    We haven’t been great for quite some time. Maybe this is a wake-up call. Pretty average in all departments.
    Our run of results going right back to the turnaround in our fortunes last season is pretty damn good to be fair. Though we can definitely find another gear.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Poor today but top of the league and unbeaten.

Conceding far too many

City will be a massive test.
    To be fair, this is the first game this season in which we've conceded from open play/non-dead ball situations.
    In the league, that is.
    Before that it was only Chelsea who had scored on us and it was from a corner.

Not to say that we're that great, but here's hoping that this was just your standard bad day at the office type situation more than anything emblematic of a bigger problem.

If we're due for at least on of that kind of game in a season, let's hope that this was it and get it out of our system as soon as possible.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

I think Kostas defo starts at Porto no chance will any of LB start all 3 games.

Jones played well I thought he kept it simple and wa brave enough to have a go from 25 yards we should do that more.

Its two points dropped but the way results have gone the last two weeks anything can happen.

Brighton could be top after 6 games if they win !

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    Get Van Dijk and Gomez back as the starting defence.
    ooooh thanks for that, I needed a fucking good laugh after that horror show from Fab in particular bar his brilliant assist, but we'd have managed perfectly well without needing it if he'd have done the role he is picked to play properly, he was as headless chicken today in midfield as he was in the 7-2 v Villa last season, an absolute disaster
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You always knew Klopp would bring on Firmino over Minamino.. I was gonna mention that before the sub happened.
    Milner should have come on if anyone.

Firmino is better than Minamino I think that is clear to see.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Curtis Jones scorwd but didnt impress so much. Henderson was very gud. Possibly Van Dijks worst game on our shirt. Matip also. Back four was horrendous.
    VvD had a few wtf moments before he got injured. He hasn’t looked invincible for quite some time.

Alisson probably had his worst game for us today.

I might get drunk.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Dynasty View Post
    To be fair, this is the first game this season in which we've conceded from open play/non-dead ball situations.
    In the league, that is.
    Before that it was only Chelsea who had scored on us and it was from a corner.

Not to say that we're that great, but here's hoping that this was just your standard bad day at the office type situation more than anything emblematic of a bigger problem.

If we're due for at least on of that kind of game in a season, let's hope that this was it and get it out of our system as soon as possible.
    Talking CL too but that was a ‘weaker’ team.

Salah the only player who deserves his new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Jones played well I thought he kept it simple and wa brave enough to have a go from 25 yards we should do that more.
    Jones looks so physically strong at times in the shoulder-to-shoulder situations in midfield. Very hard to shake off the ball. Can frustrate at times, but I think he attracts more criticism in some quarters than he deserves really.