Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brentford v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Klopp brought on his fave in Firmino rather than another midfielder.
    In a strange way the sub worked. We should have annihilated them in the 15 mins after that. Poor touches in final phases from Bobby twice in the box. Couple of glaring musses and then the Salah mudd just rejuvenated them. I do feel though Klopp last 10 shud hv taken off Jota for Millie or Ox after we ddnt finish it off

Yep that Salah miss late on was key tbf. Controlling the play and we finally get a clean break and he just has to pass it home.

The miss is terrible really. For all his superb goals he does that plenty.

Disappointed with Andy again. What's up with him? Can't remember the last time he took the ball to the bye-line.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Yep that Salah miss late on was key tbf. Controlling the play and we finally get a clean break and he just has to pass it home.

He does that far too often. Needs plenty of chances to stick one away.

Still, we’d be average joe’s without him.

Yep - the finish he needs there is the late Torres v Villa winner from 09/10 but instead Mo tries to lift it - I know he's a leftie but still!

We coped superbly well without Henderson late last season. Best form of the entire competition.

Mo - Virgil and Alisson - agreed BUT and it is a big one - where do the 3 points come from without Mo’s goals?
    Steveo thnk it is a response to mine. If so. Salah is phenomenal but not a god. Is what i sm trying to say. We scored 3 he scored 1 of those. We have scored 15 this season. Salah 5, Jota 3, Mane 3. 11 goals because we create. Salah is not a Messi type that you can say he scores after a 50m dribble. He scores because we create. He like all our strikers are wasteful at times and all shud have many more goals. So i disagree that we are screwed. In the short term yed because our depth is terrible but any wide forward we sign will score because Klopps team creates 20 chances a game

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Disappointed with Andy again. What's up with him? Can't remember the last time he took the ball to the bye-line.
    He's a Klopp favourite. No chance he gets dropped for an in form, enthusiastic greek

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Yep - the finish he needs there is the late Torres v Villa winner from 09/10 but instead Mo tries to lift it - I know he's a leftie but still!
    A forward line of Torres, Suarez, Salah. A midfield of Gerrard, Xabi. What a dream that wud hv been.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    He's a Klopp favourite. No chance he gets dropped for an in form, enthusiastic greek
    This is what ground my beans with Klopp. The best Manager in the world but also the most stubborn.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    My massive fear is running out of legs has the season progressives. we still look short in midfield. Likes been said you cant rely on Keita and Thiago will spend a lot of time on the sidelines as well
    We will run out of legs by the new year. Our squad is weaker and we have alot of players made of Doritos. Im sure FSG will be happy with fourth place.