Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172021222324252627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brentford v Liverpool

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    This is what ground my beans with Klopp. The best Manager in the world but also the most stubborn.
    Suppose that one of the ways he cultivated the loyalty required for these lads to run through brick walls for him again and again. Bit shit on the fringe lads though. Hard to displace a favourite in this squad.
    Last edited by eggy81; 25th September 2021 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Suppose that one of the ways he cultivated the loyalty required for these lads to through brick walls for him again and again. Bit shit on the fringe lads though. Hard to displace a favourite in this squad.
    I agree. I am also contemplating that. Players have to trust the Manager as much as he trust them. It is a tough one. I do think last season he took to long with Firmino and i think now with Robbo it is delicate. I think if i was the Manager i wouldnt drop him but would rotate ad he is doing now but let Robbo knoe that it is noot gud enuff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Both wing backs have been shite. At least Trent provides a bit more going forward. That Robertson does fuck all and I’m losing my shit with him getting ahead of Kostas. Brain fart from Klopp today. Absolutely underestimated the opposition.
    I agree Robbo not great today but ok. Thing is Kostas has been on fire so I’m a bit perplexed really, no problem with Robbo starting but…..should have been replaced by Kostas at about 65-70 min.Love Robbo but he can be a bit gung ho, that passage where he took a heavy touch, lost possesssion leading to a break really pissed me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 3underpar View Post
    Mane just stay down, you’re an empty shirt today.
    Very harsh

Curtis Jones scorwd but didnt impress so much. Henderson was very gud. Possibly Van Dijks worst game on our shirt. Matip also. Back four was horrendous.
    Agree, thought Virgil was poor by his standards.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    What’s embarrassing, is Klopp choosing to stick to playing Robertson. Games like these make me hate the team in its entirety. Thought they’d show up and win. A few good games for Trent and he thinks he’s gods gift to football. The amount of chances we miss, fucking hell, Klopp should hold his hand up and say he can’t train them to score. Piss off. Brentford! Don’t care good people think they are, they shouldn’t be scoring 3 against us.
    Bit harsh but hey ho.

No-one covered themselves in glory. If they had have done, we wouldn't have conceded 3 goals to a team who will finish the season nearer to the bottom than the top. Certainly won't be tuning in to MOTD later to watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Jones looks so physically strong at times in the shoulder-to-shoulder situations in midfield. Very hard to shake off the ball. Can frustrate at times, but I think he attracts more criticism in some quarters than he deserves really.
    Yes, often takes an extra touch or delays which, to a fan is frustrating…but he is a real talent and getting physically stronger game by game.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    No-one covered themselves in glory. If they had have done, we wouldn't have conceded 3 goals to a team who will finish the season nearer to the bottom than the top. Certainly won't be tuning in to MOTD later to watch it again.
    Tbf it was a cracking game with two teams set up to win. That’s what we want to see. Might see more teams play 2 up top v us after that. We could have score 6 or 7 ourselves.

One day he wont be here and life will go on. In midern era we had cult heroes like G8, XA14, T9, S7, it seemed that when they left life wud end but guess what it didnt.

Mo, Virgil and AB are our 3 most important pkayers. Followed by Fab, And Hendo because of his leadership and Trent. All these shud be in the same salary bracket. Mo can not earn double the salary of any if that group. If he is worth 350 to 500k then the rest are grossly underpaid. He must sign the deal or go. No name on the back is bigger than the 1 in front.

We are screwed without any of those above mentioned.
    Shit , deciphering that was harder than the Echo cryptic crossword .