Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Brentford v Liverpool

Average half from our lads, fair play to Brentford, mixing it up constantly as we did so brilliantly to win the Title and Champions League

A LOT of work for Jurgen to do this half time, needs to get hold of the Fab situation and address that at half time, runners off the back of him and him not picking players up and ball watching the long balls while players ran off the back of him all first half, maybe sit him a little deeper

Like to see Mane told to stay in his former inside/wide left position and link with Robbo and not roam here there and everywhere all second half, as his link play and ability to create of go past players from that central area he keeps getting the ball in sucks as much as Jota's

Jurgen has to do a little bit of tweaking, make sure we're a fair bit better second half and that a bumming is administered, we get the win and another vital 3 points second half
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Jota - puts one on a plate for Mo - finishes our only goal well and has a very good strike stopped by a quite brilliant save.

Some call it “a sitter”…?

Oh dear
    All he had to do was keep it on the deck and slot in into the bottom corner with no lift on it, keeper is only able to save it as he puts it back over him needlessly
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Save of the season

They'll tire....i'm hoping.
    You see things; and you say "Why?" But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?"

Midfield completely overrun, Robbo continually letting his fellow defenders down by playing the opposition onside but still should be 3-2 up.
    Need to come out far better in this second half or we’re getting beat here, can’t see us keeping a second half clean sheet the way we are playing.

@19.

If you think it was a sitter and that Jota didn’t do very well to re adjust his body AND shoot acrossthe keeper - you don’t know much about forward play.

Save of the season.

Very good reaction by Jota - gets a good shot off when most wouldn’t - keeper makes amazing save.

Watch some of Mane’s misses last few weeks for sitters

Disappointed with Mane after Salah had his shot cleared of the line. He could have stayed on his feet and brought the ball back inside and scored.. He was all for trying to score from that accute angle
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Would be tempted by Taki for Curtis on the 60 mins.

Matip strength or lack of - being exposed today.

I agree with Steveo!
    Save of the season