Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Porto

Kick off fast approaching, hoping to see Mane played predominantly on the left between wide left and inside left, a midfield controller always alongside the unpredictable Fabinho and our lads administering a damned good bumming, getting the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I'd think Jurgen hope for Trent to be fit for the weekend and the midfield 3 will include Millie instead of Jones

Anyway first and foremost we have a game tonight which is obviously infinitely more important than worrying how we'll line up in 5 days time, so let's administer a damned good bumming, get the win and another vital 3 points here tonight
    He probably wants them to have a good performance before city, no rest for the wicked

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Kick off fast approaching, hoping to see Mane played predominantly on the left between wide left and inside left, a midfield controller always alongside the unpredictable Fabinho and our lads administering a damned good bumming, getting the win and another vital 3 points
    Fab should do better tonight, no Toney bullying Matip and VVD, making Fab look weak

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Fab should do better tonight, no Toney bullying Matip and VVD, making Fab look weak
    People were quick to give Virgil and Matip plenty, without giving Toney due credit, there are plenty of big powerful forwards in the Premier League and none of them have been able to give Virgil and Matip the problems Toney did, it wasn't that they were poor at all, he is very good at what he does and was better at giving our CBs real problems than any forward has managed in the league in several seasons prior to that

Bad pass from Mane to Henderson sees Hendo tracking back to the half way line

Decent start, get yourselves ahead here now Liverpool

Two poor crosses from Robertson so far. Fucking hell lad, get a grip and find yourself or take a long break

Booooooooooooooom get the fucking FUCK in 1-0 Salaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah good work from Jones, backing himself again

Come the FUCK on Liverpool, get yourselves a quick fie second here now

Keeper saves from jones and Mo gets the rebound 1-0

Scrappy goal. Well played Jones for putting the shot in. Nice start from him