Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 113

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Games 2/10/21

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    38,661
    Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Take a look at their forum, they’ve been calling for his head since the middle of LAST SEASON. Make the likes of Everton fans sound rational.
    NOTHING could make Carra sound rational, although he was half decent for the first time I can remember in pulling Richards up about Walker not getting sent off v Southampton
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,028
    Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    Early in the game yet but at 63mins Rennes 2 PSG 0
    So - PSG lose by 2 to Rennes in Brittany. 68% possession and 0 - that’s zero - shots on target.

    Would have expected more after beating City by 2.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,028
    Nat Phillips played in the under 21’s 4:1 defeat at Bolton last night.

    Desperate for minutes

    Feel for the guy after last season

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,566
    Are there any international games coming up this week and/or next?

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,941
    Fecking hate international football. it destroys domestic football. theres no need for it
    Leader of all..master of none..

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,109
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Fecking hate international football. it destroys domestic football. theres no need for it
    Yep it is also going to stop Alisson Fabinho Tsimikas Mane from playing Athletico Madrid if they fly back to England from national duty.

    If they go direct to Spain they can play.

    Brilliant so glad we sorted all the mess out from the last break its utter dog turd.

    To make you more happy mate looks like the Saudis are back in for the toon but we've heard that a few times already !

  7. #57
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    everywhere and nowhere
    Posts
    3,566
    Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Fecking hate international football. it destroys domestic football. theres no need for it
    +1

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    17,941
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yep it is also going to stop Alisson Fabinho Tsimikas Mane from playing Athletico Madrid if they fly back to England from national duty.

    If they go direct to Spain they can play.

    Brilliant so glad we sorted all the mess out from the last break its utter dog turd.

    To make you more happy mate looks like the Saudis are back in for the toon but we've heard that a few times already !
    I wouldnt want the saudis anywhere near our club. good luck with Newcastle . Im happy with the owners per-say they just need to stop being tight fisted and give Jurgen money
    Leader of all..master of none..

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    11,939
    I'm sure most of their fans wouldn't care who bought the club, they just want to see the back of Mike Ashley. They will also look for a new manager, more good news for the fans.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,109
    Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I'm sure most of their fans wouldn't care who bought the club, they just want to see the back of Mike Ashley. They will also look for a new manager, more good news for the fans.
    Yep they are going to look like idiots in the process as well protesting against a tight businessman not funding them as they see fit.

    Then they are going to welcome the Saudi sportswashing agenda.

    Bruce will be gone if they takeover no question.

Similar Threads

  1. This Weekend’s Other Games 25/09
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 1st October 2021, 11:40 PM
  2. The Weekend’s Other Games 16/01/21
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 17th January 2021, 07:58 PM
  3. This Weekend’s Other Games 19/12/20
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 291
    Last Post: 26th December 2020, 12:55 PM
  4. This Weekend’s Other Games 6/11/20
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 139
    Last Post: 8th November 2020, 09:26 PM
  5. This Weekend’s Other Games 31/10/20
    By miller0863 in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 160
    Last Post: 6th November 2020, 09:02 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •