Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Weekend’s Other Games 2/10/21

On the ESL.

Dropping a gigantic turd into an already shat on bed… ( Stewart Lee ) does nothing but make the bed infinitely more shite…!

This concept that we should backlash/protest against UEFA’s many flaws by creating one gigantic, humongous one that towers over it…is what screwed the UK in 2016.

Anger makes for some terrible ideas and decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I assume sky will come out critical of this today. Nev and carra must be seething. Hopefully Esl not far away now.
    Red Nev will be seething that they didnt buy United !

If he was a "fat waiter" from Spain his take on the ESL would be a RANT but as he is British nothing to see here.

Steveo is right to a degree Britain are in bed with the middle east and I believe we used Prince Andrew once to get a deal done ....not sure id have sent hin myself !

"hopefully ESL not far away now"

Lol shut up.

Yes hopefully they ruin football completely, rather than a team having a chance who've had to suffer under mike ashley and a load of shit in recent history, I'm happy for their fans, if anyone deserves some hope it's them. but oh no lets bail out barcelona instead!!!!!!! for being corrupt idiots, amongst other teams.

Not everyone elses fault we're controlled by tight profit driven yanks.

Good on them, about time something different happened in the premiership and another team was competing, it's got a bit stale, even more so with ESL if that pathetic idea happened.

hopefully Amanda Staveley doesn't get stoned if it doesn't go too well, she's quite pretty for her age.

Much rather newcastle have this, than a "big club" like barcelona.....especailly as they say they'll help around the local area too, like Chelsea/man city...good on them. there's already man city, so I really can't hate newcastle, even everton owner is a bit dodgy and is worth more than FSG, but FFP actually works sometimes.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 8th October 2021 at 09:50 AM.

Newcastle dont deserve success anymore than Norwich Barnsley or Halifax.

They had 5-6 years of spending big under Hall/Sheppard then needed the evil Ashley to stop them going into admin.

These are also fans that chant "sign on" at us as well you know a place that Thatcher also destroyed !

There is a love in for them that isnt deserved they havent won anything for over 40-50 years either.

Yes everyone wants success so I can see why they are excited but they need to prepare themselves to be hated.

Well a lot of other clubs hate us for no apparent reason, so who gives a fuck? would we rather have G&H and hodgson for 14 years than saudi takeover?

I wonder if Amanda is in literally in bed with the saudis?

Imagine in 10 years, newcastle FC coming out on camels! can't wait.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 8th October 2021 at 10:05 AM.

We like United are hated as we are/were successful.

We at least earned our trophies City/Chelsea didnt.

I wouldnt want a bloke who instructed a murder in our club no last time I checked dont think any of our owners have done it !

All this they are "Doing the area up" is sports washing at its finest.

Hicks/Gillett became arseholes but our fans finally forced them out Newcastle fans did half arsed protests.

Surprised they was so interested in the likes of newcastle, fan-base and ground I guess?

I mean wouldn't arsenal of been a better club to take over if they have all the money in the world?

I would say - Hicks was ALWAYS an arsehole. Certainly in his business dealings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Surprised they was so interested in the likes of newcastle, fan-base and ground I guess?

I mean wouldn't arsenal of been a better club to take over if they have all the money in the world?
    American-owned Kroenke - no way they sell to Saudi - yet. Too much cash left to milk in North London.

Newcastle is the perfect fit. One club city - no local rival to make life too tough. They have very passionate support. With the cash they will have at their disposal it is only a matter of a short time before they have the best squad! No way the UAE or Qatar can match that kinda clout.
    Last edited by Steveo; 8th October 2021 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post

I would guess a few reasons it would be hard to get us United or Arsenal all have very rich ppl on the board.

Newcastle are a one city club and are starved of success for over 50 years they perhaps know the fans will nod with everything they do.

It could be an ego thing as well takeover a team who has no history of winning anything and then start winning things makes them look good.

You wont hear anything negative about this the media are lapping this up perhaps know anything bad said and they will lose their heads !