Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617181922 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Man City

To think some are of the thought that Henderson is a better captain than Gerrard. Thos captain has given away the ball 6 to 9 times. 3 of rhose irrelecant back post crosses. He is having a nightmare and cant hold other accountable cause he has been shite.

Milner is being skinned but Henderson and Salah are not helping him.

Jones is MIA it is one thing to pirouette against Porto who are playing low block than to do it against a high press in a pressure cooker. It is always interesting that when players are not in what they bring. Trent definitely missed. Also Thiago and Naby would have had more touches and showed for the ball more.

Over to you Klopp our worst half of football definitely.

I'd have Fab off for Gomez, Millie to RM and Hendo to No6, Bobby on for Jota, need our No9 to be able to get hold of the ball and keep it and get a foot in, Jota hasn't done that all that first half
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    To think some are of the thought that Henderson is a better captain than Gerrard. Thos captain has given away the ball 6 to 9 times. 3 of rhose irrelecant back post crosses. He is having a nightmare and cant hold other accountable cause he has been shite.

Jones is MIA it is one thing to pirouette against Porto who are playing low block than to do it against a high press in a pressure cooker. It is always interesting that when players are not in what they bring. Trent definitely missed. Also Thiago and Naby would have had more touches and showed for the ball more.

Think you're mistaking Captaincy for playing ability. As a captain, he isn't doing too badly. Unlucky for him, he plays in a Gerrard role and I see where the comparisons might be confusing. Gerrard is a better player for sure. Captain ability, think they're equal

Milner needs to be subbed Nineteenx hes gonna get booked again, has for taking off Fabinho.. yeah right not much of an agenda there
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

They've all given the ball away, Fab's been taking atrocious psoitions in the press, letting City play through it and take out our other 2 mids and our forwards

Hopefully Bobby comes on before they get ahead

Here we go, come the FUCK on Liverpool, be A LOT better this half, administer a bumming, get the win and another absolutely vital 3 points

At least we've got keita to come on and run the midfield.

Don't understand why there hasn't been a substitution. Klopp needs his glasses back on as Milner is a breath away from a sending off

Oh, we've had worse halves of football at Anfield...AND this year.

Sadly, one of them....one of the worst was against this same team.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!