Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637383942 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Gini i loved and we miss him. But he fot what he wanted money so let hom enjoy the bench at a soulless club
    We are ONE short in midfield. its gonna cost us. as we are not gonna buy anyone in January either. we dont usually do. apart from a loanee and 1 million defenders.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    What's wrong with singing a players name? They need to know they're being pushed by the fans. I'll actually eat some humble pie here and agree with LEGS from last season. If we didn't have any fans in the stadium today, we would have lost that game. By some margin
    Doc if u read i dont have a prob with singing. I have a prob with no singing for those who are performing anf then the stadium keeps on bellowing out a name of someone who is on the bench. It jas a feeling of we want him and not you.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    Gini i loved and we miss him. But he fot what he wanted money so let hom enjoy the bench at a soulless club
    Can we move on from fucking invisible wijnaldum? You guys are the ones that stalk your ex to see what they're up to.

He was not the quality we needed in the team and we could have done much better in the summer window

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    We are ONE short in midfield. its gonna cost us. as we are not gonna buy anyone in January either. we dont usually do. apart from a loanee and 1 million defenders.
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Can we move on from fucking invisible wijnaldum? You guys are the ones that stalk your ex to see what they're up to.

He was not the quality we needed in the team and we could have done much better in the summer window
    R u reading what i said or are u coming directly for me. Couple of posts i noticed you not reading what i said and just jumping

think we might be investing in some decent players in January if we're still up there come Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Excellent performance from Pep's plebs annoyingly.

We got outplayed by and large, weren't brave enough which is my main gripe and sadly too many sloppy passes/second to things/second balls/first touches fluffed.
    Couldn't defend a lead on another weekend leading to a draw and points dropped from a winning position.

Salah doesn't seem like the type but he should be bollocking the rest of the lads today.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    No we didnt but why should we pay him £200k a week at his age ?

Ox/Keita wouldnt be here either if contract had ran out.
    Again we will end up having to pay 50 million + another persons wages. we could have signed him for 2 extra years.. We are gonna run out of legs in midfield and we cant rely on Keita or Ox. get this we could with Wijnaldum
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Fab was a disaster again today, missed an open goal, constantly let the press get played through taking poor decisions, because he's a destroyer, not a DM or midfielder, his positioning, knowing who he has to pick up, where the danger is, how to block the lines and where and when he needs to hold a position and block the lines is absolutely atrocious and always has been, the lad simply isn't a midfielder and never will be, fantastic destroyer when the nature of the game lends itself to us having a midfielder of those attributes, but we mostly play a pressing game
    We got out played in midfield no shame in that as they pretty much boss every game they play.

I thought it was an open goal but when you watch the replay it wasnt easy he had to stretch to control it you wanted it to fall to a forward.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Shows how bad City are then if they are the ratings !

Pep still not won at Anfield with a crowd.

Just like Tyler talking bout Greslish in 7-2 last season today the £100m was shit last season shouldnt be talked about it wasnt real football.

As I said at start of season City/Chelsea are going to win the league getting angry isnt going to change that.
    Yes and no legs because Salah puts in a performance of the ages to get us that draw…. Milner should walk AND City possibly should get a penalty too.

We are massively over reliant on Mo Salah and he hasn’t signed…