Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2326272829303132333435363738394043 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Shows how bad City are then if they are the ratings !

Pep still not won at Anfield with a crowd.

Just like Tyler talking bout Greslish in 7-2 last season today the £100m was shit last season shouldnt be talked about it wasnt real football.

As I said at start of season City/Chelsea are going to win the league getting angry isnt going to change that.
    Our 12th man carried us and Mo magic. We lived on atmosphere tonite.

Quote Originally Posted by HLOGI View Post
    R u reading what i said or are u coming directly for me. Couple of posts i noticed you not reading what i said and just jumping
    I'm not coming at you at all HLOGI :P Just everyone goes on about missing Wijnaldum where i would have preferred Henderson, fab and Thiago midfield. Keita if he was anywhere near what he was in Germany would be ahead of Henderson at this stage to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    think we might be investing in some decent players in January if we're still up there come Christmas
    Hopefully the right ones.

There's a balance to be struck. We have some excellent youth players coming through. I'd trust us to get the right ones in that can help short-term but leave us able to plan for mid-long term.

What makes anyone think we will sign anyone in Jan?? Bissoumas price will go up and up and up and we dont buy him simple has that..
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I'm not coming at you at all HLOGI :P Just everyone goes on about missing Wijnaldum where i would have preferred Henderson, fab and Thiago midfield. Keita if he was anywhere near what he was in Germany would be ahead of Henderson at this stage to be fair
    We've also seen (the incredibly unlucky) Elliott play well this season, plus Jones have excellent performances (even if today wasn't his best) and you don't want to stunt their paths too much.

Okay cool. Cause my post was saying that we shud leave him where he is at a soul less club with lotd of money. I loved him and miss him but i am not imagining what life could have been. He is no longer a lfc player in my eyes so that is it imo

We will have to get use to dropping points late on in games unless we are 2/3 up. We wont win many 1-0 games this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    We've also seen (the incredibly unlucky) Elliott play well this season, plus Jones have excellent performances (even if today wasn't his best) and you don't want to stunt their paths too much.
    Agree also on the Elliot and Jones part we have 2 potentially world class players we will only find out if they play.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    What makes anyone think we will sign anyone in Jan?? Bissoumas price will go up and up and up and we dont buy him simple has that..
    If he becomes the difference between winning the title and not, then the money won't come into it. Great player who Brighton won't be able to keep forever.

Fabino thinks hes playing with the under 10s with the amount of time he takes. He was to blame for Brentfords first goal. he took a spilt second to late and allowed the Brentford player to get in and score. today he wanted a week to take a shot.
    Gomez left way to much space for their second goal. hes away with the faires..He needs time to get back into form. but even whes on top form. We have better defenders.