Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Micah Richards is a big meff
    He is a moron a proper PR man for City never says anything against them.

Think thos season we have to just get to get to mid March April and be in the conversation. Similar like 2013/14 and then the team just rode the wave of the emotion of the Liverpool supporter.

Every football fan wants to win but in our heart of hearts we know there is nothing more special than winning it in the dying moments. I want to win it that way. Of course if we win it by a country mile it os satisfying but i see us being wrotten off or never see and then we fo on and snatch it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Same, he should be picking up his second balloon door
    Mo Salah os on another planet right now. Hope he carries us to a glittering May

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Same, he should be picking up his second balloon door
    We'll never see another Gerrard, but Salah is so important to this team as is Mane.

Let's all be completely honest here, our press and counter press, with the high line is an absolutely essential part of our game if we are to win the Title and Champions League, since Fab came back at No6 the press and counter press has never got anywhere near the level it was in the title winning season when it was

Milner/Oxlade/Lallan/Keita Henderson Gini

It just hasn't got anywhere close to that level, the No6 needs to be able to orchestrate a press, read the game and to damned well know when and where to hold his position to block the lines so there isn't an easy ball on or any ball on to play through the press to allow our other 2 midfielders, full backs and forwards to nick the ball high, it's an absolutely essential part of the press the No6 plays, if your No6 can't do that, you're in trouble, sorry, for all his brilliant ability as a destroyer at times, Fab can't play the press to the levels we need it to be at.

The point of the level it was in his absence really is, with Hendo No6 and Gini LCM controller, whatever the opposition, it didn't matter a fuck which of those other lads came in, those 2 and their understanding or each other, blocking the lines, the right positions to take, all of it, made it easy for whoever came in

Fab was great in the run at the end of last season, but we didn't play how we need to play to win the top honours, deeper line, Fab sitting in front of them, only one full back forward at one time and mostly only one of the other mids forwards at one time well ahead of that, with Gini who was also a better No6 than Fab will ever be, sitting alongside him most of the time

It was a fuck up now getting another midfielder in such as Bissouma who can play as a No6 or the controller role
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    He is a moron a proper PR man for City never says anything against them.
    True. And he always looks a bit silly. His hairdo is crap and his suit today looked like Matalan

Talking of morons, how were Tyler and Neville on Sky ?

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Talking of morons, how were Tyler and Neville on Sky ?
    Desperate for City to win and Milner to get a red more so Neville.

I mean if he wants Utd to win the league putting hand on heart who would you rather chase us or City ???

FAO Nineteenx, there's a video which goes over something you've mentioned multiple times about the change in attacking emphasis/patterns on our right-hand side I need to find for you.

It's not a video that is "pro" or "anti" your preferred vision for the tweak in set-up, but does go over the subject in a very visually digestible way.

Might be a good reference point for yourself when chatting to folks about "this is what happen, what I'd like to see is X instead" for the more visual learners on here.

Will try and find it again. Shouldn't take long.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I mean if he wants Utd to win the league putting hand on heart who would you rather chase us or City ???
    Everton