Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323536373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread : Liverpool v Man City

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Problem with January purchases for Klopp is that he usually wants them to spend several weeks in training getting up to speed before starting them. The season will be all but over.
    Imagine what we'd have to pay for Bissouma in January. Even if he was available ( which I'd very much doubt) he'll cost 25m more than in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Imagine what we'd have to pay for Bissouma in January. Even if he was available ( which I'd very much doubt) he'll cost 25m more than in the summer.
    Thats why i said,i doubt we will sign anyone in January.. I look at midfield and worry.. since you cant rely on Keita.. all we basically have is Henderson Fabinho, 36 Milner and i have my doubts on Thiago.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

We could throw Keita into the deal. Lallana's fit most of the time now, maybe they could find a miracle cure for Keita too.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Its a tricky one Tees as he has 18 months in Jan so 12 months in June 2022.

Brighton dont need to sell after getting £50m for Ben White.

If they are sitting on 27-30 points in Jan which they are on course to do they may cash in.

My guess as he will go to the African Nations is he sees the season out at Brighton.

In life, we always want more which is why the western society sucks and are a ungreatful bunch of arseholes, and we probably all are in a way, as such the media etc has made us always want more, and things aren't ever good enough.

However, we are generally off 1 or 2 top midfielders to be the best, if not very close best x11 in the world.

It's not as bad as the gerrard&torres days, but yes we just want more... it's a shame we never seem to be fully "complete" but not many teams are

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    In life, we always want more which is why the western society sucks and are a ungreatful bunch of arseholes, and we probably all are in a way, as such the media etc has made us always want more, and things aren't ever good enough.

However, we are generally off 1 or 2 top midfielders to be the best, if not very close best x11 in the world.

It's not as bad as the gerrard&torres days, but yes we just want more... it's a shame we never seem to be fully "complete" but not many teams are
    Good post Kev.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Have you been hacked Kev its not like you to be so calm 😁

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Have you been hacked Kev its not like you to be so calm ��
    Think i'm just tired after work.... haha and thank you skyebo!

even if we went and signed 2 top midfielders, for example 1 being that young english lad from dortmund and then some spanish lad

We'd still want to sign harry kane, or someone as the focus would be on replacing firmino then! haha.

Think i'm just tired after work.... haha and thank you skyebo!

even if we went and signed 2 top midfielders, for example 1 being that young english lad from dortmund and then some spanish lad

We'd still want to sign harry kane, or someone as the focus would be on replacing firmino then! haha.
    You arent wrong the media kind of programmed it into people.

If your rich you are great if you are an average Joe you are nothing.

It is what Klopp has said about England a few times he has put the boot in on the media not just about footy but all social aspects of life and he is usually in the money.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    You arent wrong the media kind of programmed it into people.

If your rich you are great if you are an average Joe you are nothing.

It is what Klopp has said about England a few times he has put the boot in on the media not just about footy but all social aspects of life and he is usually in the money.
    Yep, it's like people get into debt just to show off whatever it is on instagram, or pay off a car for 20 years so they can look cool.... the latest "fashion" too. they say some of the happiest people are those with the least.

It's why games do so well nowadays too to make money, it's not just the game price itself, sometimes they're free to play, but you can buy fancy looking items, or make yourself more powerful in the game..... once again.. you're never happy enough so you pay more, and more... until you spend the most you've ever spent on a game, I don't play those sort of games mind you, those that you can pay to get more powerful etc I mean look at fifa with the ultimate team shite

Anyway sorry off-topic sorta.