Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Watford

Klopp was not happy in his presser, can’t blame him. England U21’s played Jones when he’d missed the first game and not trained, in the second game v Andorra and didn’t scan his injury. Because Brazil were allowed to play a game at 1:30am this morning and the Premier League insisted on us playing first tomorrow lunchtime we miss two other certain starters.

Only us, yet again only us.

Kelleher
    Gomez Matip VVD
    Trent Hendo Milner Robbo
    Salah Firmino Mane

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Klopp was not happy in his presser, can’t blame him. England U21’s played Jones when he’d missed the first game and not trained, in the second game v Andorra and didn’t scan his injury. Because Brazil were allowed to play a game at 1:30am this morning and the Premier League insisted on us playing first tomorrow lunchtime we miss two other certain starters.

England setup is a joke.

Aren't city gonna miss out on Ederson and Jesus ?

Down to the bare bones in midfield

Kelleher
    Trent Matip Van Dijk Tsimikas
    Milner Hendo Keita
    Salah Jota Mane

I'm inclined to play Robbo against Atletico and United so give him a rest against Watford

And Spain cancelled all games involving players from S America this weekend which helps A Madrid prepare better for our match during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    And Spain cancelled all games involving players from S America this weekend which helps A Madrid prepare better for our match during the week.
    Caaaaaaaaaaaants

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    England setup is a joke.

I would assume they are out for them they only have a few hours longer before kick off then us.

They might go straight to Belgium for their CL game ?

We'll find out at 2pm how they line up.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    I would assume they are out for them they only have a few hours longer before kick off then us.

They might go straight to Belgium for their CL game ?

We'll find out at 2pm how they line up.
    I thought it was for quarantine reasons our players didn't make it back to England ,Spain is different. Plus the short time between games obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I thought it was for quarantine reasons our players didn't make it back to England ,Spain is different. Plus the short time between games obviously.
    I think quarantine didnt help but we asked to play 7.45pm tonight im going to say so we could consider Fabinho/Alisson.

As Watford/EPL said no, our players by the time they got to UK would have had 15-18 hours to prepare which is not possible.

Just remember the big six are ALL greedy and little ones like Watford who didnt want "project restart btw" and also dont want a fair contest either.

If im in FSG shoes im probably thinking lets get what we can for ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Poor City - I wonder which £50m back-up they'll be forced to use. With Torres out injured and Jesus maybe unavailable, they'll "only" have Sterling, Grealish, Foden, Silva, Mahrez and De Bruyne left who are capable of filling in those sorts of positions if needed.

God, Pep and his cronies are such pricks.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay