Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 135356575859606162636465666768697073 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    We have been incredible Sid and surely the team is deserving of all the admiration, whatever happens from here on in.

I am sure those who seem unable to do so are most likely just showing that same desire that Shankly spoke about. Wanting to win the bloody lot.

The aim is for the rest to give up and submit..
    Totally get it. I want us to win everything, all the time, 4-0 every week.

But we can all separate Dreams from realistic expectations.

The team is incredible. With luck we can improve upon it and continue to move on the players that, through no real fault of their own, we have "grown beyond" for want of a better phrase.

The game is rigged. Until we can do something about that, we just focus on ourselves.

But for VAR mistakes (corruption?) we are top of the League. Not to mention going as far as we yet can in the Cups. Monumental.

Hopefully Salah is a part of our future. If not, we will have likely got his best years and then found a new solution. We thankfully don't have a Dortmund v Bayern situation - if Man City bought our star player every season the task would seem hopeless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Excuse me I'm irreplaceable
    Debatable...

What we miss most when Mo doesn't play is his runs in behind and movement (most of it runs in behind) and the pace of it, Nunez can play left, right or No9, he's comfortable in all those areas, he's very quick also, looks more 2 footed than Mo, gives us the option to cross to the back stick when the play is on the other side, can also receive that ball to our right by winning it in the air ahead of defenders as well as runs in behind, he will unquestionably score goals and most likely provide as many if not more assists than Mo

I'd like us to sign him if Mo stays, if Mo leaves for a good fee, we could add Nunez and another forward, I'm still really hoping we will sign Nunez, having a player like him we can play in any of our forward positions will be priceless
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Debatable...
    You've not seen these hips.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

He's been poor since the African nations.

Salah's said he's going to stay here next season for sure.. so either we sort contract or he leaves on a free
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    He's been poor since the African nations.
    Played so many games

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Salah's said he's going to stay here next season for sure.. so either we sort contract or he leaves on a free
    Good news, even if he leaves on a free he'll have been an absolute bargain for the club.

Saw him and Hendo asked about the 81 final and who could be an unlikely match winning goalscorer, Salah said hopefully him

Revenge of the Salah !!

The statement means absolutely nothing.
    I get the feeling he’s just another one of a number of players now stringing their club along til they can go on a free and get a huge signing on fee and ridiculous wages.

Neither Mo nor Sadio cost that much in the grand scheme of things really.
    We can't begrudge either of them a huge payday if they so desire.
    In fairness, we've gotten the best years out of them and they're both 30 (Mo in June), so another year they're hitting 31 and will have played a lot of football for us and brought us a lot of joy.
    Twelve months gives plenty of time to bring a replacement in for either.
    Díaz looks to be an able replacement for Mené already...