Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111454 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

FSG need to get Mo's contract agreed, his form the past 2 seasons isn't any surprise, the season prior to that, a lot of people here were slating Mo, despite his goal returns as he was developing and expanding his game and got his final ball or his finish wrong quite a number of times, but now we're seeing the rewards, as is he
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Sorry what was the typo CD?
    You put last 7 opponents, it was last 8 opponents
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Ah, so there wasn’t one then. Thought I was going blind…

he can even have a quick go on the mrs...

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    FSG need to get Mo's contract agreed, his form the past 2 seasons isn't any surprise, the season prior to that, a lot of people here were slating Mo, despite his goal returns as he was developing and expanding his game and got his final ball or his finish wrong quite a number of times, but now we're seeing the rewards, as is he
    but he seems to be scoring the kind of worldies he did in his first season....... add that to the development in the rest of the team since then and we might actually have somthing.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    but he seems to be scoring the kind of worldies he did in his first season....... add that to the development in the rest of the team since then and we might actually have somthing.....

A bit odd the manager calling him the best player in the world and the club stalling over money. Personally I think there's nothing to worry about. (Just get him signed ) !!

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Where is the point of diminishing returns with him. It would need 250m to make sense imho.
    Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    A bit odd the manager calling him the best player in the world and the club stalling over money. Personally I think there's nothing to worry about. (Just get him signed ) !!
    The manager know he has to maximise profits
    Selling the best player in the team to Newcastle 100-120m
    Selling the best player in the world 250-300m

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post
    Haven't I seen this post before?
    Déjà vu
    The Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Haven't I seen this post before?
    Déjà vu
    The Matrix
    Back to the future?