Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617182161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Oi Mo, last day out you scored 2 bang average Mo Salah goals. Is it a bit much to ask for something special on occasion ? 🤔

ffs ........ would of been a lot cheaper probably if they actually sorted it asap instead of leaving it.......

Idiots... fucking total fucking idiots.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

They'll give him the contract in the transfer window. so FSG dont havee to do any business like they did with Henderson.. saying that we need another midfielder and attacker.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

FSG arent idiots dont know why that keeps getting trotted out.

We clearly are trying to get Mo to sign but it depends what he wants.

PSG have sh*t tons of cash and they havent managed to get Mbappe to sign same with Utd and Pogba yeah he is crap for them but they lose the fee still.

We are not an oil club so anyone who says pay him what he likes doesnt understsnd the financial side of it, do it for him we will then have to do it for others.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    FSG arent idiots dont know why that keeps getting trotted out.

We clearly are trying to get Mo to sign but it depends what he wants.

PSG have sh*t tons of cash and they havent managed to get Mbappe to sign same with Utd and Pogba yeah he is crap for them but they lose the fee still.

We are not an oil club so anyone who says pay him what he likes doesnt understsnd the financial side of it, do it for him we will then have to do it for others.
    More like we're just a cashcow they're milking and don't give a hoot
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    More like we're just a cashcow they're milking and don't give a hoot
    Of course that is why we have a high wage bill.

Name me a businessman who doesnt want to make money.

My point is you dont earn billions by being an idiot.

The Egypt forward's current deal at Anfield runs out in just 18 months' time, with Barcelona reportedly interested in signing the player.

"The decision is in the hands of the management and they have to solve this issue," said Salah.

"There is no problem but we have to reach an agreement for the contract. It's up to them.

"Your financial value shows how much the club appreciates you and that they are ready to do anything for you to stay, but the decision itself is not based on those financial matters only.

"I read what was said about Xavi's interest to sign me.

"This is something that makes me happy that a team like Barcelona is interested in me, but I'm happy in Liverpool and we will see what happens in the future.

"At the moment, I prefer to stay in the Premier League as it's the strongest league in the world."

@ LEGSZ you don't make much by losing your best players on a free either do you? or not winning shit? get out FSG'S ass
    Last edited by Kev0909; 6th December 2021 at 12:48 PM.
    #FSGOUT

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Of course that is why we have a high wage bill.

Name me a businessman who doesnt want to make money.

My point is you dont earn billions by being an idiot.
    Evading TAX is the key to that LEGS. The system is totally rigged. This isn't even news mate. Not that US billionaires are any more corrupt but they get a free pass on TAX and in the media - most of which they own.

Honestly. - billionaires are not billionaires because they are clever. This was never the case.

US billionaires don’t pay tax, and our politicians don’t seem bothered

Fifteen years of tax information on thousands of plutocrats is one of the biggest stories of the decade. And yet … crickets

American billionaires don’t pay taxes, and American politicians are all but ready to send Seal Team Six to assassinate the nameless bureaucrat who let ProPublica in on this fact. Welcome to our political hellscape.

This only scratches the very thin layer of scum on the top of the surface but it's a good opening for those who live in a state of blissful ignorance

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jun/24/us-billionaires-tax-returns-propublica-plutocracy

JUST GIVE MO WHAT HE WANTS!!! FFS

These analyses are always inept financially.. billionaires become so by their assets - how many on here want to pay taxes on their house every time it rises in value? We don't, and shouldn't, pay taxes on things we own based on their valuation, as valuation depends on all sort of variables. And owning things is the basis of entrepreneurialism. Plus, if we have something valuable, taxing us may force us to relinquish it. So you are being punished for owning something - that's how Marxism ruins everything.

Elon Musk has recently said that he doesn't need to go to work to have earnings - in fact he doesn't even draw a salary. So you're not going to pay income tax if you don't have a salary. And just imagine how much tax revenue is generated for the IRS by the work and genius of Elon Musk. The figures are staggering.

Does anyone know how much tax revenue is generated by LFC? I doubt the guardian notices it.

Plus there is the small matter that neither governments nor champagne marxists wish to contemplate, which is what good Elon Musk has brought into the world by his effort and genius. No one has to buy his products but they do so because it improves their lives. How many politicians improve our lives?

These megacorporations are then further boosted in value by pension fund investors, who need increased value to be able to pay their members in the future.

The same is true of FSG - Steveo was quoting some increased profits they have accrued, something like $600 million. Well they own a number of assets and they have increased in value, partly due to good stewardship. That's what that number is - not money in their current account.

There are ways of becoming a billionaire by cheating and stealing, but that almost always has to do with laws created by governments to suit them and in a mutual back scratching exercise. That's crony capitalism and its a bit rich for organs like the guardian to push for further government control of everything, when that is the means to further entrenching the kleptocracy that we are subject to today. Government control of business is, by the way, the definition of fascism, so be careful what you wish for.