Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256789101112131415161718192262 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Sorry Taksin but your view on Billionaires, though it - is a fairytale. Sadly this is something I have first hand information - I should know.

https://www.propublica.org/article/the-secret-irs-files-trove-of-never-before-seen-records-reveal-how-the-wealthiest-avoid-income-tax

This isn't news apparently, say the same media that labeled Corbyn as anti-Semitic before 2 consecutive elections and then dropped the allegations right after each one..

Works on the idiots who only read the headlines though don't it. EDIT (this last bit is not aimed at you Taksin)
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th December 2021 at 01:27 PM.

Also Taksin it's £600,000,000 not $ dollars. It's also his personal wealth. Net gains in just the last 7 months.

The Forbes 400 reports that Henry's net worth has increased by $800million (£584million) from $2.8billion to $3.6billion over the past seven months.

The increase in the value of his net worth sees Henry named on the list at number 318 of America's most wealthiest people.

https://www.si.com/soccer/liverpool/news/report-liverpool-owner-and-fsg-chief-john-henrys-wealth-grows-by-nearly-600million-in-last-seven-months

Good work that soybean farming..

Not sure who, exactly, is telling themselves fairy tails
    Sir what is going on.. things is not going according to plan. u promiss early signing. noting happen. Man u 3 player now

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Also Taksin it's £600,000,000 not $ dollars. It's also his personal wealth. Net gains in just the last 7 months.
    Yes, that's how he has become wealthy. By increasing the value of his assets. Isn't that what everyone on this forum dreams of doing all day every day?

Or do you give away your personal wealth, Steveo?

And you are, no doubt, in the top 0.01% of the wealthiest people who have ever lived if you own a house in London

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post

Not sure who, exactly, is telling themselves fairy tails
    Face to face I could tell you much about Musk you will never read.

He really is a very smart one, even though his best skills do reside in his ability to spot talent.
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th December 2021 at 01:33 PM.

Yes, that's how he has become wealthy. By increasing the value of his assets. Isn't that what everyone on this forum dreams of doing all day every day?

Or do you give away your personal wealth, Steveo?

And you are, no doubt, in the top 0.01% of the wealthiest people who have ever lived if you own a house in London
    NO not all of us. Money isn't everything. Those who have tasted it know this. It's a great thing to have but the drive behind billionaires is not money. You would know this if you knew a single one.

I do give quite a lot of my hard-earned-crust away if you must know. I am certainly not loaded but donate to 2 charities monthly and another every year.

Yes, I have benefitted directly from this rigged system BUT that does not mean I have to agree with it.
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th December 2021 at 01:51 PM.

Just give mo what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    NO not all of us. Money isn't everything. Those who have tasted it know this. It's a great thing to have but the drive behind billionaires is not money. You would know this if you knew a single one
    ?

I didn't say money is everything, I don't live that way and neither do people like Musk.

And your arrogance returns with your presumption about who I know and what special knowledge you have

?

I didn't say money is everything, I don't live that way and neither do people like Musk.

And your arrogance returns with your presumption about who I know and what special knowledge you have
    No arrogance at all just the truth. You presume to know what we all dream of every day and you don't as I mentioned.

Also, Musk is a prime example of the rigged system. The real genius Nikola Tesla - whose name he took for his company died penniless in a New York Hotel and owned nothing. Arguably the greatest inventor of the modern age. The system is rigged.