Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819202363 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Also, Musk is a prime example of the rigged system. The real genius Nikola Tesla - whose name he took for his company died penniless in a New York Hotel and owned nothing. Arguably the greatest inventor of the modern age. The system is rigged.
    And Musk still has the potential to die penniless. His company has skirted with bankruptcy a number of times. He’s put his life’s work on the line to make it a success. Your formulation about Tesla and musk as evidence of a rigged game doesn’t make any sense.

Of the 58% that he faces in taxes on his wealth, who do you think could do more for the greater good with that - jo Biden, Gavin Newsome or Elon Musk?

And who has the game rigged then?

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    And Musk still has the potential to die penniless. His company has skirted with bankruptcy a number of times. He’s put his life’s work on the line to make it a success. Your formulation about Tesla and musk as evidence of a rigged game doesn’t make any sense.

Of the 58% that he faces in taxes on his wealth, who do you think could do more for the greater good with that - jo Biden, Gavin Newsome or Elon Musk?

And who has the game rigged then?
    Why do you want to zoom into this now and move the goalposts.? I could talk for hours about Nikola Tesla and Edison and AC vs DC but the thread is about Mo Salah and FSG sorting out his contract.

LEGS suggested that Bullionaires don't make their money by being idiots.. I quipped that they actually made it by first dodging TAX laws. Which they ALL do!

I highlight the blatantly rigged system in the US towards those who largely own both sides of the senate and the media - Billionaires - and you want to talk about Elon Musk.

Could be an interesting discussion but surely not in here?

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    The Egypt forward's current deal at Anfield runs out in just 18 months' time, with Barcelona reportedly interested in signing the player.

"The decision is in the hands of the management and they have to solve this issue," said Salah.

"There is no problem but we have to reach an agreement for the contract. It's up to them.

"Your financial value shows how much the club appreciates you and that they are ready to do anything for you to stay, but the decision itself is not based on those financial matters only.

"I read what was said about Xavi's interest to sign me.

"This is something that makes me happy that a team like Barcelona is interested in me, but I'm happy in Liverpool and we will see what happens in the future.

"At the moment, I prefer to stay in the Premier League as it's the strongest league in the world."

@ LEGSZ you don't make much by losing your best players on a free either do you? or not winning shit? get out FSG'S ass
    Im not up their ass you just want oil lords to take us over so you can have new toys every year.

Who said we are losing him ? What makes you think he goes for free ?

You seem to keep forgetting Salah decides what he wants to do if he got offered £250k a week that is enough and I wont have anyone tell me otherwise.

Sick of listening to fans say "pay him whatever it takes" as if that is smart it isnt it is stupid.

Mo Salah knows we arent an oil club so he wont get oil wages its not that simple.

Dont worry about winning enjoy it whilst you can as it wont be long before its a Newcastle/City lockdown.

Id rather win nothing than be like them shit stains.

Evading TAX is the key to that LEGS. The system is totally rigged. This isn't even news mate. Not that US billionaires are any more corrupt but they get a free pass on TAX and in the media - most of which they own.

Honestly. - billionaires are not billionaires because they are clever. This was never the case.
    Yes I know that and if I had my way nobody would have that much wealth but its not down to me.

Greed is all over the place and it is something I dont like.

Its the way of the world and its not going to change either !

I know you dont like Henry / Werner I also know nobody gets very rich doing everything by the book.

It just isnt like the old days when a bloke owned a club by being a carpet trader !!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Im not up their ass you just want oil lords to take us over so you can have new toys every year.

Who said we are losing him ? What makes you think he goes for free ?

You seem to keep forgetting Salah decides what he wants to do if he got offered £250k a week that is enough and I wont have anyone tell me otherwise.

Sick of listening to fans say "pay him whatever it takes" as if that is smart it isnt it is stupid.

Mo Salah knows we arent an oil club so he wont get oil wages its not that simple.

Dont worry about winning enjoy it whilst you can as it wont be long before its a Newcastle/City lockdown.

Id rather win nothing than be like them shit stains.
    I agree LEGS, we can't pay him whatever he wants if what he wants is ridiculous.

That isn't smart nor should we do it. But he wants to stay here and has stated that on several occasions now - so IF he is asking for a little more than we are offering I suggest doing it or regretting it.

IF the owners think they will get another Coutinho moment - they're wrong. Chelsea and City - both now free from UEFA (chuckle) investigations - will be bidding this time on anyone we go for. So the likes of Virgil and Alisson don't just come rolling home without any rival bids.
    Last edited by Steveo; 6th December 2021 at 02:59 PM.

Yes I know that and if I had my way nobody would have that much wealth but its not down to me.

Greed is all over the place and it is something I dont like.

Its the way of the world and its not going to change either !

I know you dont like Henry / Werner I also know nobody gets very rich doing everything by the book.

It just isnt like the old days when a bloke owned a club by being a carpet trader !!

I don't dislike either man, don't know them.

I don't like what they have tried to do on several occasions though. I just want them to be MORE active in persuing total dominance!

I agree LEGS, we can't pay him whatever he wants if what he wants is ridiculous.

That isn't smart nor should we do it. But he wants to stay here and has stated that on several occasions now - so IF he is asking for a little more than we are offering I suggest doing it or regretting it.

IF the owners think they will get another Coutinho moment - they're wrong. Chelsea and City - both now free from UEFA (chuckle) investigations - will be bidding this time on anyone we go for. So the likes of Virgil and Alisson don't just come rolling home without any rival bids.
    Yes I agree with that Steveo I would obviously go abit higher to keep him.

Salah seems to be a very smart guy and is saying all the right stuff and his agent doesnt seem to say too much.

Kev - Sorry if my tone comes over as aggressive to you I just think we are stuck with FSG.

My reason is we either get state bought or we get FSG 2 and id rather stick with FSG 1 for now !

My reason is we either get state bought or we get FSG 2 and id rather stick with FSG 1 for now !
    Snap. I moan about them but am equally or more scared about who is next. Do wish they would be more proactive, but wouldn't want to be owned by any state. How can it be right that a nation owns a football club..? I mean how did that even happen?

I don't dislike either man, don't know them.

I don't like what they have tried to do on several occasions though. I just want them to be MORE active in persuing total dominance!
    Well I can agree on some stunts they've tried to pull lucky enough they got forced back.

There has been some complete loons in charge of clubs in England these we have arent like that.

Well yeah I didnt mean not like them personally just from a club point of view they might be decent guys but then again they might not be to the likes of us !

Snap. I moan about them but am equally or more scared about who is next. Do wish they would be more proactive, but wouldn't want to be owned by any state. How can it be right that a nation owns a football club..? I mean how did that even happen?
    I am on the same page as you and Kev all three of us said we need a CM and forward before a ball was kicked.

It shouldnt be allowed but the people of Saudi cant say anything as they wont be seen again !

Bojo allowed the Newcastle deal to go through and we know why Saudi pretty much own the UK as well $$$$ wise.