Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891252 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Just give Mo what he wants and stop fucking about PSG you tight arse bastards, we'd have won today if you'd done the same with Gini
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You might just wanna edit that 19 mate ..

Mo Salah has scored against his last 7 opponents

Chelsea
    Leeds
    Milan
    Palace
    Brentford
    Porto
    City

Give him the damn pay rise

Best in the world right now

He looked seriously pissed off at the end of today’s game. That cracking, world-class, spectacular, individual goal should have been the winner and he knows it. If we’re not careful, he’ll be the next player getting his suitcases out of the loft.

Just give him what ever he wants. He’s absolutely world-class both on and off the pitch. The good news is, I’m not sure there’s anyone out there at the moment that can afford him; but he needs a new long term contract now.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    He looked seriously pissed off at the end of today’s game. That cracking, world-class, spectacular, individual goal should have been the winner and he knows it. If we’re not careful, he’ll be the next player getting his suitcases out of the loft.

Just give him what ever he wants. He’s absolutely world-class both on and off the pitch. The good news is, I’m not sure there’s anyone out there at the moment that can afford him; but he needs a new long term contract now.
    I'm happy to hear he was pissed off today after the game.

In our last 2 pl games we've scored 4 times to put us in winning positions, only to be pegged back to drop 4 points.

Made more tackles (4) than any other outfield player today, and as many tackles and intercepts as anyone else.
    Provided the quality in addition to the hard work.

Said in the match thread, he's not the type to, but should bollock the lads today.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'm happy to hear he was pissed off today after the game.
    So he should be, he has been absolute brilliant in every game this season so far, he was stuck out very wide on the right the entire second half against a 10 man Chelsea which is a game he knows we should have won, he was brilliant against Brentford and City today which are both games he knows we should have won.

it's going to be a really tight race and he knows we should have taken maximum points from our first 7games
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Real Madrid want to sign him and are offering Hazard get this guy signed up for a HUGE contract
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Look.

Just give him the effin money and smile about it ffs