Page 30 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2023242526272829303132333435363740 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    he's asking £350k pw for 4yrs, same as what degea, auba, and a few of the city players are allegedly on. its a lot but maybe £5M more per yr than he is on now. FSG will prob have more issues with that deal as it tajes him to 34, but his game isnt all about pure speed and he's never injured so i'd take the gamble if i was FSG. But who knows what they wlll draw the line at??
    Seems a reasonable enough figure, though I wonder what our potential exposure is with bonuses.

Mo minus speed wouldn't be our present day Salah but he's a good enough footballer to adapt, though I'd rather a Lewa type to mature with age.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He’s not asking for anything like what he could earn elsewhere, particularly if he left on a free or even a reduced fee due to only one year left on his contract. I suppose we will now see just how ambitious our owners are.
    Could do worse than seal a deal and keep him a bit longer with the option of moving him on in the future to cash in.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    He’s not asking for anything like what he could earn elsewhere, particularly if he left on a free or even a reduced fee due to only one year left on his contract. I suppose we will now see just how ambitious our owners are.
    FSG's only ambition is to line their pockets as heavily as possible and as quickly as possible, if they understood football, which being American they don't, they'd have been backing Jurgen far better, trousering less of the money and making sure while we have one of the best managers in world football he is able to create a lasting legacy for success
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Feel sorry for Jurgen having to put a smiling front over Salahs contract. we saw similar with Gini.. FSG are not gonna budge. so theres an impasse.. Typical american captalism.. its Salahs performances on the pitch that make club the money.. the thieves take it and dont give back. if Salah is asking for ridiculous money thats understanable. But its not likely in my opinion
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Carragher said on Thursday that these owners will never be forgiven if he's allowed to leave.
    Hes right. They won't.

what happened to SOS and the other big fan groups and their regular meetings with the FSG rep to discuss concerns. ticket prices ces etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sydenham red View Post
    what happened to SOS and the other big fan groups and their regular meetings with the FSG rep to discuss concerns. ticket prices ces etc etc.
    They're still around. Don't think its quite at the point where they would be mobilised.

Think everyone is going overboard on Salah contract ....he still has 18 months on current contract !
    It's not like he can make a move anywhere else for the foreseeable future - just relax !
    Last edited by fagin; 15th January 2022 at 01:25 PM.

I’ve suddenly started getting emails any time someone posts. Does anyone know how to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I’ve suddenly started getting emails any time someone posts. Does anyone know how to stop it.

Think it's in settings somewhere i'll have a look

or maybe thread tools "subscribe to this thread" unsubscribe may of done it by accident?

Dunno what backward system needs to email you every time someone posts but heyho...... no offense to the forum

Settings> >general settings>Default Thread Subscription Mode: > off

Think that's it.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 15th January 2022 at 01:32 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.