Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2225262728293031323334353637383942 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Not really the same though is it?? City cant complain about Pep not being backed. hes spent nigh on 900 million if not more.
    It's the same in that people complain when they feel pain.
    Agree pep has been backed but that's not what their fans were saying when we won the league.

If they weren't winning the league, not replacing aguerro and buying grealish who they have loads of similar players to would be an issue.

City are in pole position in the league but on fine margins, a bit of luck and some duly earned by my impression.

My impression is chelsea have been most unlucky of the 3 with injuries this season.

We have ballsed up failing to adapt and take advantage v 10 men and thrown away a lot of points from winning positions.
    For me Klopp could have acted smarter, though we don't have the same quality and reliability in our squad depth so being angry about that is fair enough.

City seem to have been a bit luckier with covid and injuries than both.

City are miles better than us right now, they have learned their lessons of why we absolutely smashed them out of the park in 19-20, taken on a huge amount of what made us so much better than them and made it part of their game

Our drop off has been devastating

I don't expect Mo to sign, if I was Mo, I absolutely wouldn't sign, waste my last contract and remaining best years on a side rapidly going backwards that a number of others are continually closing the gap on and will no doubt soon surpass whose owners do not share my ambitions of winning the games biggest prizes each season and whose lack of investment has seen us fall so dramatically far from our 18-20 levels rather than build and improve on them, not a fucking chance

By FSG's thinking he can go and it's fine as Gordon will come in to replace him and Musialowski to replace Mane and everything will be fine and that's how football works
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

In the league City have won 8 games by a single goal margin.

We have only won 2 by a single goal. We've had a lot more draws, and lost points from winning positions.

That's where the difference has been they have the mentality of champions. Seeing out games and doing what needs to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    In the league City have won 8 games by a single goal margin.

We have only won 2 by a single goal. We've had a lot more draws, and lost points from winning positions.

That's where the difference has been they have the mentality of champions. Seeing out games and doing what needs to be done.
    Yeah the midfield too
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

We've better strikers

Money is the main factor no getting away from that.

Chelsea City PSG all no marks until their owners walked in.

Newcastle havent won a bean in my lifetime but if these owners spend their wealth then the biggest failures in history will start cleaning up.

If China came in and bought as the EPL would probably start looking into finances more 😂😂

Money plays a role. It is overvalued imo though.
    Our wage bill is competitive and its a better predictor than net spend. Albeit city cook their books.

Parking a bus, tactical fouls seem to be pretty cheap. More about will than ability.

Analogy time... play more poker

Money IS the factor City pre 2009 were absolute shite for decades worse than Everton are now !

You can buy smart and have a few great seasons like us & Leicester but 90% of the time it wont win you the title.

People dont like FSG that is fine but where are you going to find someone who pay £2-3 billion for us and then spends more for players on top ???