Page 34 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2427282930313233343536373839404144 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    How much did we get for Coutinho?

If they got that midfield for £220 million then that is an absolute steal
    Yeah true they did sign a few before prices went completely mental.

You only have to see Declan Rice £90-100m no chance same with £100m Grealish.

Well these prices seem huge but the clubs are making record profits too TV money is off the charts

How Wong can you be?

Boom boom
    Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! Who's gonna be the first to be offended by that! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Yeah true they did sign a few before prices went completely mental.

You only have to see Declan Rice £90-100m no chance same with £100m Grealish.
    I'd have Rice if we can't get Bellingham.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhh fuck! Who's gonna be the first to be offended by that! Lol.

To anyone that does I say this.

Eh eh eh, calm down Lynn… you’re suffering from minor women’s whiplash.

😆

Well these prices seem huge but the clubs are making record profits too TV money is off the charts
    Yeah, look how much we are spending on transfers.
    Been wondering if FSG are contemplating playing at Moneyballs with our great Club.
    They wouldn't flicking dare would they?

True to some degree but the clubs who pay these fees can write them off if they are a dud.

We cannot as if we get it wrong then what we are stuck with a dud on huge wages as well.

I mean £200m for Grealish and Lukaku is not brave spending it’s stupid none of them are what you’d call world class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah the midfield too
    Their midfield was shite in 19-20 when they didn't have an effective press and counter press, WITH the same midfielders Your welcome

Cancelo is far more creative and effective than any of their midfielders too, playing how I wanted us to develop and use Trent and Robbo since 18-19 - It is NOT just about money, Trent and Robbo were absolutely miles ahead of Cancelo in 19-20 he struggled to even get a game, we've rested on our laurels or had some fucking half baked idiotic plan to try and play more like a City side we absolutely handed their arse to while they've gone from strength to strength trying to emulate us, it's a very very sick joke

We have no excuse for not developing both Robbo and Trent into how we play for both to be better than Cancelo right now, none, nada, nothing, laziness, complacency and poor coaching or management are the only excuses for letting him come from nowhere and become miles better and more developed into the playmaking of their team as well as providing direct assists than either of our full backs who were both absolutely miles ahead of him just 2 seasons ago
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Yeah, look how much we are spending on transfers.
    Been wondering if FSG are contemplating playing at Moneyballs with our great Club.
    They wouldn't flicking dare would they?
    Come on Redebreck lad, that's exactly what the up their own arse American twats are doing and have been doing, except the number of differentials and required skills and abilities to be a top class professional footballer are incredibly more and complex than putting a bat on a ball, not that I'd expect stupid up their own arse American twats who invented their own sports they could be the best at for the lowest common denominator who mostly inhabit their nation to understand those complexities

Where's the required vision, understanding, awareness, reading of the game in just hitting a ball with a bat, there's a reason moneyball could work on a stats based program in baseball but can't in football, stupid cunts
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”