Page 35 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2528293031323334353637383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Their midfield was shite in 19-20 when they didn't have an effective press and counter press, WITH the same midfielders Your welcome

Cancelo is far more creative and effective than any of their midfielders too, playing how I wanted us to develop and use Trent and Robbo since 18-19 - It is NOT just about money, Trent and Robbo were absolutely miles ahead of Cancelo in 19-20 he struggled to even get a game, we've rested on our laurels or had some fucking half baked idiotic plan to try and play more like a City side we absolutely handed their arse to while they've gone from strength to strength trying to emulate us, it's a very very sick joke

We have no excuse for not developing both Robbo and Trent into how we play for both to be better than Cancelo right now, none, nada, nothing, laziness, complacency and poor coaching or management are the only excuses for letting him come from nowhere and become miles better and more developed into the playmaking of their team as well as providing direct assists than either of our full backs who were both absolutely miles ahead of him just 2 seasons ago
    Hahahhaa

Yeah KDB is shite, cancelo is more creatitive they have the best midfield by miles.

Just shut up
    De Bruyne
    Silva
    Gundogan
    Foden
    Rodri

Would start ahead of any of ours. i'd also take Ferandinho over Milner.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Hahahhaa

Yeah KDB is shite, cancelo is more creatitive they have the best midfield by miles.

Just shut up
    He (Cancelo) is the difference maker, as I wanted Trent and Robbo to be developed to be on either side in our set up, become the fourht midfielder or forward during the game and not just look to put balls into the box constantly, make hte play, I watched the entire second half of today's game, their midfield didn't create shit, the main player making the play and difference maker was Cancelo, with switches, which KDB, Gundogan and Silva are all absolutely shite at btw and longer more direct balls to release their forwards AND who played the absolutely sublime ball to release De Bruyne for Kepa to allow him to pass it easily into the net, not sure why they were wanking about that goal, it was a very clear error by Kepa that made it easy

Edit: You don't see it because you have zero vision, if the "I'm backing Robbo and Trent" thread hasn't been deleted go and fucking read it, it reads like I'm a fucking visionary if you watch Cancelo in City's line up - I saw the incredible potential in the 433 set up to use full backs as he is being used and called for ours to be developed to do that before any cunt did it, so shut your dumb hole mate
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 16th January 2022 at 12:42 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Yeah the midfield too
    There's a certain hilarity to this comment in conjunction with your signature given the midfielder we possess you rate the highest is absolutely fundamental to our lack of creativity in midfield and the one above all others that opposition sides set up with tactics to pick everyone else up and let him have the ball safe in the knowledge he hasn't got any passing in his locker to hurt them

More cryptic posts from Salah’s agent. Posted a picture on Twitter, Salah at a table laughing whilst he’s on the phone in the background. Laughing at the contract offer, or is it a done deal.

Either way, don’t like this and neither should Salah. Doesn’t hold up well. It’s an old picture by the way and he posted it while Salah is still away with Egypt.

Shitty feeling, but if he doesn’t get what he wants, he might want to leave in a free

Saw that in the week Doc I said months back I dont like this.

Salah will know this is happening his agent not do it without his say so....Mo employs him remember.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Saw that in the week Doc I said months back I dont like this.

Salah will know this is happening his agent not do it without his say so....Mo employs him remember.
    Oh I have no doubts Mo knows about this Legs. Just questioning why do such a media stunt when not with team that pays you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Oh I have no doubts Mo knows about this Legs. Just questioning why do such a media stunt when not with team that pays you.
    No idea Doc his agent does this every now and again.

He might have signed who knows ???

There has allegedly been a rumour that Mo wants 400k a week for another 4 years and FSG only want to offer him that for another 2

Some my say he's worth it...Salah has huge commercial appeal.

And such appeal has seen him place among the top five in terms of player shirts sold in the world over the past 12 months,

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There has allegedly been a rumour that Mo wants 400k a week for another 4 years and FSG only want to offer him that for another 2
    Read a few weeks back that was what he's after. Seems excessive from a business point but at the end of the day if he goes he's replaced with a downgrade. No doubt about that so there's only one outcome that should happen.
    Personally think he'll get 3 years on something slightly less.