Page 40 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3033343536373839404142434445464750 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Time for Mo and his agent and advisors to lower their demands a little

Take a look at what happened to Gini, Werner and other players chasing the money and appreciate that like Gini, what enables him to be brilliant and doubtless command more money than he otherwise would have commanded in sponsorship deals, is that the team is very geared to support him absolutely maximising his talents and all his team mates and his manager are as huge a part of why he is able to play as he does as he is
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Havertz being bought for the money he was and not being a regular fixture and starter under Tuchel and big lump Lukaku being brought in and playing in his place should also serve as a cautionary tale

Mo needs to raise his game, it's been below his usual sensational levels for a few games now, he's been kept quiet too easily and comfortably by quite a few opposition sides to, although Jurgen focusing everything down our right and having our left side come central to limit the space for him to operate in even more hasn't been helping anyone, but a player who wants 400k a week or who would merit it, is a player who is absolutely unplayable on their day, who will always find a way to deliver

Mo benefits immensely from our side very much being set up to help him get the very best out of his abilities, I don't think he's a 400k a week player or anywhere near it, I think he is an incredible player in our team how Jurgen sets up to help him use his abilities, admittedly less so when we compress all our play right and centre and have no width of the left.

He needs to buck his ideas up for me, seems to be sulking a bit not having got the 400k a week and a deal signed sealed and delivered his agent's ill advised him to insist on - Love Mo, but a lot of other absolutely exceptional players work really fucking hard for Mo to get all his goals, it's not the Mo Salah show

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Mo needs to raise his game, it's been below his usual sensational levels for a few games now, he's been kept quiet too easily and comfortably by quite a few opposition sides to, although Jurgen focusing everything down our right and having our left side come central to limit the space for him to operate in even more hasn't been helping anyone, but a player who wants 400k a week or who would merit it, is a player who is absolutely unplayable on their day, who will always find a way to deliver

Mo benefits immensely from our side very much being set up to help him get the very best out of his abilities, I don't think he's a 400k a week player or anywhere near it, I think he is an incredible player in our team how Jurgen sets up to help him use his abilities, admittedly less so when we compress all our play right and centre and have no width of the left.

He needs to buck his ideas up for me, seems to be sulking a bit not having got the 400k a week and a deal signed sealed and delivered his agent's ill advised him to insist on - Love Mo, but a lot of other absolutely exceptional players work really fucking hard for Mo to get all his goals, it's not the Mo Salah show
    This is the most accurate and unbiased thread you've made this season - keep it up ! - jmo !

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post

I agree I felt very uncomfortable with people just saying give him £400-500k a week we aren’t that club.

I think the AFCON comes into this as well not the defeat but the amount of minutes he played he played 120 minutes three games on the spin ? So that is an extra game in theory.

All it needs is him to bag a goal tonight and us to rest him again if we are in a decent place after 65-70 mins.

He needs to get out of his sulk and buck up sharp. He's been poor since returning from AFCON but that was terrible tonight.

Thought he was giving the back 4 a runaround tbh

Unlucky not to score a few, and should of nailed a few in but heyho..
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Sounds like Owen would agree with my sentiments on our flooding the areas the opposition are trying to flood to stop us playing "As a forward with a lot of pace, you want other players to keep away from you and your space so you can isolate your defender"

that kind of yayo is for the killaz that turn up in BIG games and make the difference in BIG moments.

salad’s always gone missing in key moments and games. lost count now.

so far this season:
    chelsea final league cup - no where to be seen. just adds to the list.

if anyone deserves it, it’s virgil. simply the best player in the world.

salad? get to fuck. if you want to see technique and skill on display, albeit past his peak then watch messi. salad’s pathetic attempt to imitate him last night was embarrassing.

i would happily sell him to get neto on that side.

besides, it makes zero fiscal sense at this age for the club in terms of value.

or maybe it’s justme being a c..t!

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post

or maybe it’s justme being a c..t!
    Yes, I agree.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"