Page 41 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3134353637383940414243444546474851 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Yes, I agree.
    He's having a pop at another forum member there vin. Just so you know..

Quote Originally Posted by boom-klopp View Post

or maybe it’s justme being a c..t!
    Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Yes, I agree.
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    He's having a pop at another forum member there vin. Just so you know..
    Does he mean justme or "just me"?
    Sneaky misuse of grammar, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Does he mean justme or "just me"?
    Sneaky misuse of grammar, perhaps.
    Or punctuation

I've just watched the Champions League highlights of all the games, while we're on this thread, 3 or 4 players/reasons on show to show us all Mo's agent is asking for too much, they're the 350-500k a week players, Mo is top top class in our set up, but still stifled and kept quiet in too many games despite the entire set up being geared to get the very best out of him, goal like Mo produced v City this season and Watford 'I think' was the other ones, Mo scores 1 or 2 of those every couple of seasons, these other lads score 5 or 6 of them a season every season and on the very biggest occasions too and you can't keep them down either, their going to get their one chance to score or create and when it comes, they damned well take it
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Klopp on Mo Salah's new contract:

"Mo definitely expects this club to be ambitious. We have been and we are. Does the signing of Luis Diaz help? I don't think it's about that. It is Mo's decision. The club did what it can do. It is all fine."

Salah's agent on twitter- Laughing faces.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

His agent likes to do his childish / wind up tweets.

As Nineteen has said realistically where can he go that is better than what is here ??

We are one of the best teams in the world, we have imo the best manager, fans who chant his name every game, our set up suits his skillset and he gets over £200k a week.

Now who can top that ???? NOBODY can he can ask Gini and Coutinho.

Suarez was last world class player to leave and go to better but he also played amongst average players Salah doesnt.

We've seen this all before, haven't we.
    Next !!

Zackly, no club is bigger than the player! Hic!

His agent seems a bit of a prick.. he wants a huge signing on fee If Salah happened to go some place else. so like twatty agents do,they pretend their doing it in the interest off the player when its really in their interest.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

I think his agent is looking for a final contract while he can still play at his current level massive pay day, for himself more than anyone else, Mo needs to ask himself how much money he needs and look what happened to Gini with he and his agent doing the same - I can't think of any other club that will facilitate Mo being anything like the player he is at our club in our system, if he and his agent think otherwise, or he's happy to be another of the 'Klopp and Liverpool, made a very good player a great player' statistics like Coutinho and Gini, good luck to him
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think Mo or his agent has even suggested that he might be happy to go to another premier league club.
    Don't think he has really thought that through.
    Where is he going to go? Newcastle?