Page 42 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3235363738394041424344454647484952 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    I think Mo or his agent has even suggested that he might be happy to go to another premier league club.
    Don't think he has really thought that through.
    Where is he going to go? Newcastle?
    That's a classic, if you looks at some of the LB's and there are 3-5 of them, who have fairly regularly and routinely kept Mo quiet for entire games, Robbo would comfortably have him in his pocket all game. If Alonso when trying to play off the LWB and Rudiger when trying to lay off the LCB can keep Mo quiet as comfortably as they have frequently managed, except when Fat Frank was in charge because, well, he's useless, what hope do they think he'd have against Robbo and Virgil
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

If we were going to pay 400k a week to a forward on a four or five year deal, surely, our having a contract with Nike, who may well pay say 100k a week of his salary or more to secure the player playing for a Nike kit sponsored club in additional sponsorship payments, allowing us to keep our wage structure, we'd go for MBappe

Mo's scored a lot of goals through our side being geared very much to get the very best from Mo, you have to wonder with his better one v one ability, power, pace, ability to go either way and routinely sublime finishing, whereas Mo will produce the sublime 3 or 4 times a season just how many goals MBappe would score a season in a side geared up very specifically to his abilities more than any other players
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What I'm also reading into it all is that Mo is waiting to see our transfer business to see if the club match his ambitions.
    So maybe not a bad thing.

This from BBC Gossip Column:

Salah's agent has appeared to mock claims by club manager Jurgen Klopp that Liverpool "cannot do much more" in the negotiations. (Mail)

The Reds are ready to bid for Lille and Canada forward Jonathan David, 22. (Le10Sport).

Don't know much about him apart from what I see on wikipedia but he looks like he might be very much a Klopp type player.

Looking very much like Mane and Firmino are going.. I worry about letting Mane go.. Because you don't know whether Diaz will produce as many goals.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    What I'm also reading into it all is that Mo is waiting to see our transfer business to see if the club match his ambitions.
    So maybe not a bad thing.
    Bollocks. What ambition is he talking about? It's all about money my friend. Having a cunt of an agent doesn't help you either.

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    The Reds are ready to bid for Lille and Canada forward Jonathan David, 22. (Le10Sport).
    Apparently Raphinha has a clause in his contract whereby, if Leeds get relegated, he could be bought for £20.8million - that's definitely a really exciting option to weigh up if Leeds go down.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Bollocks. What ambition is he talking about? It's all about money my friend. Having a cunt of an agent doesn't help you either.
    I guess when he's looking at the other top clubs buying top players and strengthening their squads he wants us to do the same , Luis Diaz is a start .
    From the outside looking in it hard to argue it could be about money also.

Basically his agent has in public took the piss out of Klopp.

Salah can tell him to cut that stuff out afterall he is his boss especially a day before a game.

Is he getting too big for his boots ???

I thought he would sign but now im unsure and I dont like the way his agent keeps dropping sly digs at the club who made him.

If its a choice of Jurgen or Mo then its bye bye Mo for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I guess when he's looking at the other top clubs buying top players and strengthening their squads he wants us to do the same , Luis Diaz is a start .
    From the outside looking in it hard to argue it could be about money also.
    Fair enough, but what more does he want? Best CB, GK, RB, LB CDM in the world along side Mane jota and Diaz , if he wants more ambition, sign a player that competes with his position and give him the bench. Not sure Salah understands the word ambition and genuinely feel its bollocks. As LEGS rightly said, an agent mocking the boss should be talked to and told to come off social media.

It stinks and Salah has a lot to do with it.