Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3336373839404142434445464748495053 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    If its a choice of Jurgen or Mo then its bye bye Mo for me.
    An absolute no-Brainer for sensible Reds everywhere.

Losing Salah would be a big blow, but I'd back us to find ways around it.

Losing Klopp will be much tougher to work around.

To be clear I dont want him to go and i'd be more than happy for him to get a brace today !

I have for a long time said we cant just give him £400-500k a week I know he can probably get that elsewhere but we are not an oil club.

It wont stop some of our fans kicking off at FSG but my advice is look at Arsenal what happens if they decline on big wages Ozil/PEA and a quick look at Chelsea should be a wake up call.

If he doesnt sign by the summer we have to sell him imo cant turn down £80-100m or have him coasting next season you are either in or you arent.

I hear you LEGS.

I said a while ago that I'd offer him a max of £350,000 per week. If he takes that, fine. If not - it is what it is.

In the event that he is leaving, then ideally we could sell - gives us some money to assist with the production of the next cycle. If we can't sell, then he'd damned well better give us a final season that makes Xabi Alonso's look bang average.

I think he is foolish to leave, personally. I know we're biased, but when you look around Europe right now, the number of Clubs that are set up as well as us (first XI quality, squad depth, Manager, how we're run, stadium) is really rather small. Just stay, be adored and set records - it's not exactly a Harry Kane situation where the player might never win anything. Mo has it made here and he needs to realise that.

What will boil my piss is if it's just the agent looking some stupid fee for the renegotiation.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Basically his agent has in public took the piss out of Klopp.
    That royally pissed me off, agents in general piss me off, they're the ones who fill their players heads with all the shite they do to create such situations

Were there a number of clubs desperately trying to sign Salah when we did? No

Has Mo as he and his agent seem to think of his time at Liverpool, singlehandedly managed to lift AFCON for Egypt? No and in this year's competition Mane was by far more influential in the competition in his individual performances

They need to get over themselves, Jurgen and Liverpool have elevated Salah to a status and level he otherwise never could have reached - MBappe's a 400k a week player, age, image, worldwide marketing and merchandising opportunities, very few are at his level, Ronaldo and Messi used to be, Mo isn't a 400k a week player, if he can go and get that from PSG or Newcastle, probably the only 2 clubs who'd give it him, and that's what he wants to do, if it's all become about money for him, good luck to him.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

250k max take it or leave it, if he hasn't signed by the summer, list him, job done

From our point of view, has to go in the summer if he hasn’t signed by then, if he runs his contract down it will be disastrous for the club and not great for his Anfield legacy… not that I suppose he is too bothered about that, his Agent certainly isn’t.

Maybe when mbappe goes he'll end up at PSG

Last person I want us to lose, Much rather firmino/mane go but is what it is.

If salah goes he can take them with him as long as we get decent money, about time we changed things up anyway.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 12th March 2022 at 12:52 PM.
    #FSGOUT

we are liverpool football club, not fucking norwich.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    From our point of view, has to go in the summer if he hasn’t signed by then, if he runs his contract down it will be disastrous for the club and not great for his Anfield legacy… not that I suppose he is too bothered about that, his Agent certainly isn’t.
    His agents acting like a proper cunt, let's be clear, Jurgen and Liverpool and Alisson, Trent, Robbo, Virgil, Matip, Hendo, Gini, Milner, Keita, Mane, Bobby, Origi made Salah not the other way fucking round

Who got the 4-0 win in the second leg v Barcelona in his absence, when he couldn't manage to put the thing in the net in the first leg?

Who won the penalty in the final?

Who was our joint top scorer in the title winning season without taking any penalties and scored more of our breakthrough goals or won the penalties for them to be scored?

Mo isn't the answer to any of those questions

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Maybe when mbappe goes he'll end up at PSG

Last person I want us to lose, Much rather firmino/mane go but is what it is.
    None of us want Mo to go, but he IS NOT a 400k a week player, he's not and never will be in MBappe's League and his agent's acting a proper cunt, disrespecting our manager and club as is Mo by association with him, best thing Mo can do is sack the cunt and sign for 4 years on 250k

Mo can likely get 15-20% more by doing the deal himself, cutting the money grabbing agent out
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 12th March 2022 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    None of us want Mo to go, but he IS NOT a 400k a week player, he's not and never will be in MBappe's League and his agent's acting a proper cunt, disrespecting our manager and club as is Mo by association with him, best thing Mo can do is sack the cunt and sign for 4 years on 250k

Mo can likely get 15-20% more by doing the deal himself, cutting the money grabbing agent out
    If Salah isn't a 400 kpw player, then he won't get 400 kpw elsewhere.

Comparing him to Mbappe is pretty dumb. Mbappe is a cf or a wide man, already in the preserving his energy mode like CR7/Messi.

Salah presses exceptionally well and there are a host of other players at big clubs earning more than him, with players who aren't as good as him earning that wage essentially already.

Fsg might very well decide losing him on a free contract is a worthwhile pathway. In which case he'll get a massive signing on bonus and the wages he wants elsewhere.

Considering you cried like a baby over Gini joining psg and berated the club for letting him go whilst gini earns 300 kpw at psg. Maybe you should be careful what you wish for.