Page 44 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3437383940414243444546474849505154 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

He'll be at PSG next season, they'll pay us our 150 million and him his 400k a week to appease fans when MBappe leaves to join us and we can use that money to buy 2 top class young midfielders - He'll be our next Coutinho the way he and his agent are carrying on
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He'll be at PSG next season, they'll pay us our 150 million and him his 400k a week to appease fans when MBappe leaves to join us and we can use that money to buy 2 top class young midfielders - He'll be our next Coutinho the way he and his agent are carrying on
    If he joins psg he'll be on significantly more than 400kpw.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    If he joins psg he'll be on significantly more than 400kpw.
    If he wants to move for the petrodollar and to give the agent thieving a living off his ability and filling his head with nonsense about being worth the same as MBappe that's up to Mo, he is EXCEPTIONAL in our system with everything geared around getting the best out of him above all other players and even with that he is completely nullified in too many games, he was really poor today and only got another goal because Naby won a penalty for him to convert

The big players do the exceptional like Mo's goals against City and Watford in several games a season, not the odd one or two and teams can never keep them quiet for an entire game as they can Mo and if they almost manage it and they get that one chance, they bury it, Mo fluffs it far too often

I was more onside until his cunt agent starting mocking Jurgen, the club and all our other players who have worked so hard to support Mo playing as our set up allows him to - Mo needs to sack the cunt within the week, because what his agent says and does reflects on him, he must understand that

Mbappe is more clinical but puts in far less of a shift.

I'd argue our lack of tactical variation is also a hindrance in bigger games. Very predictable and better coaches and sides can disrupt an unchanging system.

Its no surprise that the static and rigorous setup we have gets found out v top sides and our results v the better teams suffer, or v tactically astute managers.

As for his agent that's the game. Letting other clubs know what's going on.

A lot of times people say our players don't get the recognition the deserve outside the club. Few other fans wouldn't take Salah or not sign him up here.

Fsg might well see him leave on a free contract, like Gini.
    Gini is on 300kpw at psg and has had a good career.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    As for his agent that's the game. Letting other clubs know what's going on.

A lot of times people say our players don't get the recognition the deserve outside the club. Few other fans wouldn't take Salah or not sign him up here.

Fsg might well see him leave on a free contract, like Gini.
    Gini is on 300kpw at psg and has had a good career.
    And is not playing

He'll be at PSG next season, they'll pay us our 150 million and him his 400k a week to appease fans when MBappe leaves to join us
    Read somewhere that MmmBop wants £600k a week so I think we can kiss that dream goodbye if it's accurate
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

And is not playing
    Hasnt stopped you crying about fsg letting him go all season.
    Do you think replacing Salahs goals will be easier than replacing Gini 🤔

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Read somewhere that MmmBop wants £600k a week so I think we can kiss that dream goodbye if it's accurate
    All speculative but here's one rumour....

"PSG chairman, Nasser Al-Khelaifi, and Co are reportedly prepared to offer Mbappe a two-year contract that would earn him more than £800,000 per week after tax.

It is also claimed that the France forward would also earn a staggering signing-on bonus of £83m (€100m)."

If/when mbappe leaves it will be for less money elsewhere

We beat Brentford, Palace and Leicester in the league without any assistance from Mane or Mo during Afcon and just after scoring 8 and conceding 1

Not overly worried about that, we'd bring another option in at RFWD and would probably benefit from not being so obvious in our approach too much of the time by trying to focus everything predominantly to get the best possible return out of Mo, it actually really stifles our play and makes games more difficult for us at times