Page 56 of 76 FirstFirst ... 64649505152535455565758596061626366 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Salah doesn't half have some know nothing fucking clowns advising him, Liverpool and Klopp made Salah and that helped Egypt incredibly and hugely increased their profile in the process, yet this fucking half wit thinks Mo should go elsewhere, what a complete and utter twat
    Unless he wishes to retire to somewhere which isn't Egypt (highly unlikely) they tend to play game so there aren't any repercussions/backlash from the community. Some Egyptian fans are already blaming him for their Afcon and WC qualifiers.

Nice clear head today Mo, just let it all go, bag at least a brace, then sign your contract on Monday
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Nice clear head today Mo, just let it all go, bag at least a brace, then sign your contract on Monday
    On form he should be dropped !!
    If Klopp starts him, and I expect Klopp will - Salah needs to smash it

True “on form” CC but you can bet your bottom dollar, if he is dropped City will be relieved in the extreme. Mo takes 2 or 3 players to contain, so even off form he makes life far easier for the rest of the side

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    True “on form” CC but you can bet your bottom dollar, if he is dropped City will be relieved in the extreme. Mo takes 2 or 3 players to contain, so even off form he makes life far easier for the rest of the side
    True, it's only his final contributions that are the big probelm - assist/goals.
    Dropping him is even tougher as he produces at rwf like no else, normally.

For me it's start Jota today with Mo on the bench. Playing 4231 though, seeing the game out 433 second half.
    Diaz, Bobby and Keita in behind Diogoals.

Just thinking how the media are crazy focussed on Salah.. Where as $terling at City his contract runs out in June 2023 as well.
    No obsession with him.. maybe because hes English??
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Just thinking how the media are crazy focussed on Salah.. Where as $terling at City his contract runs out in June 2023 as well.
    It's just a media tactic to try and unsettle us and Mo and make Mo lose some form, which appears to have worked

They have no interest in upsetting or trying to make any of City's 4 players whose contract expires in 2023 lose form because as ever they're stuck in the Ferguson and Murdoch media created 'Anyone but Liverpool' status quo they've been stuck in since the 90's

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Dont forget we are a one man team 😉

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    Dont forget we are a one man team ��
    Yeah
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

He should sign up for another 3 years for 250k a week in my opinion - I actually think his drastic loss of form is possibly down to the realisation Liverpool made him not the other way around as he and his agent seem to believe and that there are several players in our squad who actually are world beaters in their position

I wouldn't be hurrying to smash our wage structure for him as good as he has been - I would be hurrying to work with another of our forwards on the movement and runs in behind at right forward as our not having another player developed as we need in doing that is what's been keeping Mo in the team when in such poor form