Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 84851525354555657585960616263646568 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

I'd drop him v united. He's blowing several goal scoring chances and potential assists.

His form in terms of final product is so poor right now it makes his unique dynamic not very valuable.

In terms of merit he doesn't deserve the start. Time on the bench could relieve mental and physical stress. It might also motivate him to produce better form.

I'd still be willing to pay his wage demands mostly, he should return to form again. But at present he's not in form and there are players producing at a better rate.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'd drop him v united. He's blowing several goal scoring chances and potential assists.

His form in terms of final product is so poor right now it makes his unique dynamic not very valuable.

In terms of merit he doesn't deserve the start. Time on the bench could relieve mental and physical stress. It might also motivate him to produce better form.

I'd still be willing to pay his wage demands mostly, he should return to form again. But at present he's not in form and there are players producing at a better rate.
    Klopp may bench him, that would have been unthinkable 2 seasons ago. Not from the perspective that it's Mo Salah but we really didn't have another option. Now we can call on Jota, Diaz, Bobby.
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Mo is capable of brilliance at any time, even amidst poor form, sometimes one brilliant game among many.

Fuck sake, 2 goals and a assist. Do we now keep and sell Sadio ? Though Sadio scored and assisted. Its hard too keep up.😂😂

The finish for his first. was Salah back to his best. Just composure and placed the ball to the right of De-gea.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The finish for his first. was Salah back to his best. Just composure and placed the ball to the right of De-gea.
    He was as giddy as fuck in the postmatch.

Hope Thiago gave him a dead arm

Saw Sky reporting on Mo's contract situation again today, with some quotes from Mo, I wish he'd just stop talking about it, just concentrate on the football, make a decision one way or another in the summer

It might be we're looking at other options as we don't want to break the wage structure, and we want to start building the team for the future, it would be a great shame for us to part company, but, you do have to keep refreshing and rebuilding teams and a wage structure at any club is also obviously very important - When the club was at its most successful we regularly let our very best players go and replaced them, Dalglish replaced Keegan, Aldridge replaced Rush, as brilliant and fantastic as the times with some players are, nothing lasts forever
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It's all over the Echo as well:

Asked if he was confident of remaining a Liverpool player beyond 2023, Salah said: “I don’t know, I have one year left. I think the fans know what I want, but in the contract it’s not everything about the money at all. So I don’t know, I can’t tell you exactly. I have one year left and the fans know what I want.

“This club means a lot to me – I’ve enjoyed my football here more than anywhere, I gave the club everything and everybody saw that. I’ve had a lot of unbelievable moments here, winning trophies, individual goals, individual trophies. It’s like a family here.

“I’m not worried, I don’t let myself worry about something. The season didn’t finish yet, so let’s finish it in the best possible way – that’s the most important thing. Then in the last year, we’re going to see what’s going to happen.”

And he admitted he was expecting to stay with Liverpool next season, adding: “Yeah. Er, I think so." Before joking: “But if they want me to go, that’s something different!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m getting sick of it to be honest. He says, I think the fans know what I want… Well actually Mo, we haven't got a clue what you want. How about you tell us? I'm fed up with the smoke and mirrors. Why can't one of the parties just come out and tell us exactly what the stumbling block is?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Saw Sky reporting on Mo's contract situation again today, with some quotes from Mo, I wish he'd just stop talking about it, just concentrate on the football, make a decision one way or another in the summer

It might be we're looking at other options as we don't want to break the wage structure, and we want to start building the team for the future, it would be a great shame for us to part company, but, you do have to keep refreshing and rebuilding teams and a wage structure at any club is also obviously very important - When the club was at its most successful we regularly let our very best players go and replaced them, Dalglish replaced Keegan, Aldridge replaced Rush, as brilliant and fantastic as the times with some players are, nothing lasts forever
    Spot on agree with all of that.

Yes 19