Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94952535455565758596061626364656669 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Saw Sky reporting on Mo's contract situation again today, with some quotes from Mo, I wish he'd just stop talking about it, just concentrate on the football, make a decision one way or another in the summer

It might be we're looking at other options as we don't want to break the wage structure, and we want to start building the team for the future, it would be a great shame for us to part company, but, you do have to keep refreshing and rebuilding teams and a wage structure at any club is also obviously very important - When the club was at its most successful we regularly let our very best players go and replaced them, Dalglish replaced Keegan, Aldridge replaced Rush, as brilliant and fantastic as the times with some players are, nothing lasts forever
    I know it was in 4-4-2 - we don't know when he was interviewed. A couple of weeks ago, he said he wanted to focus on the games and not let contract talks get in the way (paraphrasing)

It's NOT the best answer he's given in that interview but from his perspective it takes the emphasis away from it being about money. Not sure how true that is, but what else could it be? Contract length? He says "the fans know" - I ain't got a scooby as to what he means
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Someone on the Kop make a banner for Sunday…”FFS Mo Tell Us What’s Going On”

How good is the "imagine being us" banner. I just saw it the other night. Is it new or been around a while?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Someone on the Kop make a banner for Sunday…”FFS Mo Tell Us What’s Going On”
    Seems pretty obvious to me that's its all about the money.
    How much he gets paid a week ? Money
    How many years will he get on his contract ? Money.

We're a right back (Neco/Scottish-bloke) and a midfielder away from having a fairly set squad.
    The regeneration and addition of new players has been ongoing and satisfactory.

Maybe Bobby leaves as we have Jota at 9 and Mane looking for more interested at 9.
    If so could do worse than sign Dybala on a free transfer this summer, reportedly looking for around 200kpw.
    Could cover Mo at rwf or play centrally.

Options:
    Lwf - Diaz/Mane/Jota
    9 - Jota/Mane/Salah/Dybala
    Rwf - Salah/Dybala/Mane

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Seems pretty obvious to me that's its all about the money.
    How much he gets paid a week ? Money
    How many years will he get on his contract ? Money.

We're a right back (Neco/Scottish-bloke) and a midfielder away from having a fairly set squad.
    The regeneration and addition of new players has been ongoing and satisfactory.

Maybe Bobby leaves as we have Jota at 9 and Mane looking for more interested at 9.
    If so could do worse than sign Dybala on a free transfer this summer, reportedly looking for around 200kpw.
    Could cover Mo at rwf or play centrally.

Options:
    Lwf - Diaz/Mane/Jota
    9 - Jota/Mane/Salah/Dybala
    Rwf - Salah/Dybala/Mane
    Mane's very clearly ahead of Jota at No9 now, better pressing and counter pressing, better link play and more likely to provide assists too, better than both Jota and Bobby in all departments

he's also behind Diaz at LFWD

Really harsh how it's panned out, but our best front 3 is unquestionably

Salah Mane Diaz as present
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Mane's very clearly ahead of Jota at No9 now, better pressing and counter pressing, better link play and more likely to provide assists too, better than both Jota and Bobby in all departments

he's also behind Diaz at LFWD

Really harsh how it's panned out, but our best front 3 is unquestionably

Salah Mane Diaz as present
    Not so sure that's the case, not arsed arguing about it.

Bobby seems 5th choice at present. Plenty of minutes for Jota, Diaz & Mane between the 2 berths.

Mane is still dawdling on the ball at times and has more he can produce. Which is a testament to his quality.
    Certainly looks more interested and active in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Not so sure that's the case, not arsed arguing about it.

Bobby seems 5th choice at present. Plenty of minutes for Jota, Diaz & Mane between the 2 berths.

Mane is still dawdling on the ball at times and has more he can produce. Which is a testament to his quality.
    Certainly looks more interested and active in the middle.
    I think they're the main four definitely, I really didn't like Mane at No9 for a good few games, it took him a good while to get going there, unlike Jota who came in and started banging in the goals immediately, Mane is better at releasing our players and pressing and counter pressing from there now and seems to have developed a really happy knack of arriving onto things in LOC or ROC positions with short centre outwards runs to arrive in positions he might have arrived in through outside in runs when playing LFWD and RFWD, so a knack he has from his considerable experience of the other 2 roles

There'll all play plenty of minutes between that four with Bobby playing less I'd think, Jota has actually got a lot better at playing LFWD this season too, we need one or two of them working on drills to get the movement and interplay we use on the right that only Mo seems to do right now down

Mo named football writers footballer of the year

He might well sign soon, with Jurgen extending and the club set to strengthen the team and squad further in the summer, he must surely realise he's not able to go anywhere and win anything except perhaps the Ligue 1 title and Cup if he were to go to France, not any meaningful trophies though

how he won the poty award baffles me.
    pot3months award yes, but a whole season???

someone’s takin the piss somewhere.

matip or vvd, even sadio have a better claim than this flat track bully.