Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 105053545556575859606162636465666770 ... LastLast

Thread: Sign Here to Give Mo Salah Whatever the f#*k

do you just give whatever the store wants when you go shopping? you don’t compare value?
    yet it’s ok to say the club should just pay whatever salad wants? it’s not your money so it’s ok right?

talk about self entitlement! the imbecile who started this thread and those that live in this fantasy land really need to give their heads a wobble.

fsg are running the club just right. they don’t need to justify themselves to anyone, let alone keyboard junkies who have no concept of how finances work.

he can take what fsg are offering him or he can find alternative employment.

or maybe it’s justme being a twat?

We used to have village idiots. But with the internet, the fuckers have gone global.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    We used to have village idiots. But with the internet, the fuckers have gone global.
    There is such a thing as the internet village.

I’m very happy to be considered an imbecile on planet boom-klopp because if ever I find myself agreeing with his or her point of view, hell will have frozen over.

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I’m very happy to be considered an imbecile on planet boom-klopp because if ever I find myself agreeing with his or her point of view, hell will have frozen over.
    Boom-Klopp makes the odd good post occasionally. Not sure of his/her sexuality or allegiance but he/she/it is welcome input for me. Kind of interesting in its duality (or triality)! That last word is a new one for me. Needed to look it up!

Really?? Ok. Each to their own.

he really needs to shut the f..k up with the fighting talk and balon d’or talk.

knowing him, it’ll bite him on the backside.

Mohamed Salah:

"If you compare me with any player in my position, not only in my team but in the world, you will find that I am the best."

Get the fuck outta here with bullshit talk like that (if true)

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Mohamed Salah:

"If you compare me with any player in my position, not only in my team but in the world, you will find that I am the best."

Let's face facts, no player is bigger than the club, he seems to have forgotten that his career average before we were the only club knocking on Roma's door enquiring about him was 1 goal every 4 games and that Liverpool, Jurgen, our coaches and other players made Salah

I very much doubt we will trash our wage structure to pay Salah what he wants, he will most likely be listed in the summer when it is apparent both sides will never agree on a deal, then we move on with another player we've identified that fits our profile, hopefully more 2 footed and flexible, maybe Nunez
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    Mohamed Salah:

Absolute arrogant arsehole talk if that's true.
    I cant imagine Klopp will like that at all and that might be the end for him at LFC,there is no I in team but there is a Mo. Selfish prick.